News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Kingdom of Rain and Shadow

Started by Rainshadow, September 03, 2014, 12:54:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

*Bows* Permission to destroy them, milady!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Rainshadow

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on April 08, 2015, 03:05:29 PM

*Enters and walks towards the queen, Is wearing the blue clothes of Elestra noble and the Blue Gemstone around his neck*

"Greetings you majesty, I am Lord Regent Sandpaw of Elestra, and Ambassador for GEM (Galactic Elestrian Monarchy) here on behalf of the King himself. We are a peaceful nation covering several star systems, We have scanned your planet and found you are host to many blue power stones we in Elestra hold most valuable.

The King asks for your permission to mine for these stones in return for anything you would like be it reasonable."

*Sits back in throne*  *Steeples fingers*  Hmm... would mining these stones harm my kingdom's environment in any way?  If so, I cannot permit you to do so.

Quote from: SilentSam on April 09, 2015, 02:51:15 AM
Your majesty, I have heard this from the human district, who is getting this from the dragon district, who is rebelling, and attacking the other districts.
Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on April 11, 2015, 01:03:35 PM
*Bows* Permission to destroy them, milady!

Permission not granted.  *Sighs*  This is a diplomatic situation that I must attend to posthaste.  Sammy-chan, do you know if there is a reason behind this rebellion?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lady Ashenwyte

*A hundred-headed dragon walks in* I come here as a delegate for the Empire of the Ash! Good boy, you, Kingmaker.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Rainshadow

I welcome you to my kingdom, ah... Kingmaker?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lady Ashenwyte

Yes, they do call me Kingmaker, and for a good reason too. I have brought gifts of 20,000 water basilisks with their riders, I hope you accept them.

Rainshadow

Oh, wow!  Um, thank you very much!  Delvon!

*Enters and bows to Lady Rainshadow*  Yes, madam?

Please go and greet the basilisks and their riders, and then show them to their living quarters.

Yes, my queen.  *Bows*  *Walks out of room, muttering*  This is so embarrassing.

*Shouts*  I heard that!  You have a wife and two kids to feed, so you should be thankful I gave you this job!

*Ahem*  Yes, er, thanks...  *Walks quickly away*

Lady Ashenwyte

*Gives Delvon a whistle* Blow this if a water basilisk attacks you.

LT Sandpaw

*Bows to the queen*

The mining may damage some of the surface but it is a very small section. As for the environment you will be happy to hear it will have no lasting affects. We mine with extreme care and will clean up our mess after we have finished. Power stones can be... surprising.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

SilentSam

Milady, there is a reason... They say that the dragons want to eventually make over your kingdom, and this is just the beginning. Also, Sam's empire wants peace with you, and defeat Ash's kingdom.
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Izeroth

I request your aid against the Sørenian Star Empire, who have blatently attacked my capitol. It would be... unwise to refuse.

Rainshadow

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on April 12, 2015, 02:43:14 PM

*Bows to the queen*

The mining may damage some of the surface but it is a very small section. As for the environment you will be happy to hear it will have no lasting affects. We mine with extreme care and will clean up our mess after we have finished. Power stones can be... surprising.

Alright, I will allow you to mine, but I request the first "power stone" you acquire so that my scientists may study it and learn about its effects.

Quote from: SilentSam on April 12, 2015, 03:41:13 PM
Milady, there is a reason... They say that the dragons want to eventually make over your kingdom, and this is just the beginning. Also, Sam's empire wants peace with you, and defeat Ash's kingdom.

Hmm...  Odd, the dragons have never spoken out against my authority before...  Send a message to the dragons.  Ask them if a compromise can be found; one that doesn't end in violence.

As for Sammy-chan's empire, I have no dispute against it.  The Kingdom of Rain and Shadow is a neutral kingdom, and thus is not one for war against other nations unless they instigate it.

Quote from: Izeroth on April 12, 2015, 08:38:31 PM
I request your aid against the Sørenian Star Empire, who have blatently attacked my capitol. It would be... unwise to refuse.

I apologize, but I must refuse to give aid.  As I said previously, my kingdom is a neutral one, so I do not take part in wars unless nations show aggression towards me.

LT Sandpaw

*Bows again*

My many thanks my lady, I will indeed bring you the first of these priceless treasures for your study but be warned, they are not things to be played with, they can be under certain conditions... dangerous.

*Leaves the throne room*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro