News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Ollmcrainn

Started by Delthion, September 03, 2014, 01:22:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should I lift the ban on magic and cats?

No
Yes
Magic, but not cats
Cats, but not magic
I probably won't listen
If it says to lift either bans.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Delthion on September 03, 2014, 06:42:34 PM
Quote from: The Skarzs on September 03, 2014, 06:17:55 AM
As Troll Lord of the world under your feet, would you be interested in trading for metals and stones we find in our caves"

No, we have plenty of metals from the Southern Mountains.

Even the unbreakable metals forged by the heat from the core of the earth?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

So not only are you trolls you are Cyclops's?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Hah! We TAUGHT the Cyclops.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Interesting, so one of your luxury resorts is at the heart of Mt. Etna?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

The Skarzs

I would trade metals for fresh meat. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

We have ten-thousand of Helios's cattle. I'd be willing to part with twenty of them.

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on September 03, 2014, 01:42:29 PM
If you would like to trade with the nameless planet, we are open for business. I sell cats and magical artifacts

Helloooooooooooooooo?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Delthion

Magic is banned in the realm of Ollmcrain. And so are cats, the filthy things.

Jetthebinturong

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT CATS?
Oh dear
As much as I dislike your filthy, mangy dogs (more like spawn of demons), they are allowed on the Nameless Planet because I am nice
Honestly what is there to like about dogs? They have horrible, rough fur and they're always so mad and they're basically slaves to their owners. Cats are noble and majestic. Unlike some animals, they don't depend on humans to survive, they take orders from no one and their fur is the softest, most awesome thing in the universe. Makintab, care to weigh in?
As much as I commend you for defending us, don't be so harsh on dogs, they didn't choose to be the way they are, that was filthy humans selectively breeding them for their own selfish purposes. Also yes, I would like to weigh in, HISS

Delthion

Dogs have masters, cats have staff.

Jetthebinturong

I think you mean: Dogs have masters, cats have friends
Why do you want a creature that is totally obedient in every way? That defies their evolution/creation (whichever you believe in)
Believe it or not, animals do not exist for our own amusement, dogs were created by humans from much greater and more noble beings, a wolf is awesome, a dog is a pitiable example of the evil that humans do

Delthion

Not exactly, I wasn't trying to start up a big debate on the "evils of humanity" I was just making a joke.

And Dogs are much better than cats.  ;D

Jetthebinturong