News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The kingdom of Bíomaí Moon, Bláthanna, Agus Ioraí.

Started by Cornflower MM, September 05, 2014, 07:36:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

I thought you already made a pie, Izeroth.

(And frankly, I don't quite understand how people are disgusted by meat/talking about it. I've cooked ground beef dozens of times, and made meatballs several times as well. It's really not that gross. Well, maybe the first time around, but it's honestly not that bad. Oh, and Corny, I thought you ate meat on occasion, so does that actually qualify as vegetarianism? :P)

Anyway, on with the judging.

*Cuts a small slice of Corny's appley peach pie with chocolate frosting* *Takes a dainty bite* That's delicious! Chocolate with peach - interesting combo, but it works.

*Takes a bite of Skarzs's beef pie* Wow, that's awesome! Savory, but awesome.

*Tries Rain's/Ned's peach pie* *Chews blissfully* Awesome!

*Takes a cautious bite of Izeroth's seal-and-reindeer pie* Well, that's definitely interesting. Tastes pretty good, actually.

*Tries Tam's venison-and-pork pot pie* Awesome! I love pot pies!

Okay, now we have to wait for Rach.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Izeroth

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on September 20, 2014, 01:06:30 AM
I thought you already made a pie, Izeroth.

(And frankly, I don't quite understand how people are disgusted by meat/talking about it. I've cooked ground beef dozens of times, and made meatballs several times as well. It's really not that gross. Well, maybe the first time around, but it's honestly not that bad. Oh, and Corny, I thought you ate meat on occasion, so does that actually qualify as vegetarianism? :P)

Anyway, on with the judging.

*Cuts a small slice of Corny's appley peach pie with chocolate frosting* *Takes a dainty bite* That's delicious! Chocolate with peach - interesting combo, but it works.

*Takes a bite of Skarzs's beef pie* Wow, that's awesome! Savory, but awesome.

*Tries Rain's/Ned's peach pie* *Chews blissfully* Awesome!

*Takes a cautious bite of Izeroth's seal-and-reindeer pie* Well, that's definitely interesting. Tastes pretty good, actually.

*Tries Tam's venison-and-pork pot pie* Awesome! I love pot pies!

Okay, now we have to wait for Rach.

I'd posted the other pie so long ago that I assumed everyone else had forgotten about it.

Cornflower MM

Rachel made a pie! Do you like my pie, Jukka? I wasn't sure how apples and peaches together as a filler would work. E s epically with the spur - of - the - moment chocolate frosting. And, yes, te c hnically, I'm not a true vegetarian. But a little teensy bit of meat is good for you.

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 19, 2014, 10:34:39 PM
  Alright, guys, let's not make Corny puke.  Besides, this is a PIE contest, not a barbecue contest.

...I like meat.

You're a dragon; of course you like meat!  ::)

...Very true.  *Starts eating jerky*

Hey!  Is that my jerky?!

*Hides jerky behind back*

*Grumbles*  *Angrily takes a bite of pie*

Thanks, Rain. Ned, did you steal Rain ' s jerky? Shame on you!

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 19, 2014, 10:42:41 PM
  Yes, I'm sure meat pies are allowed, but you don't have to talk about various types of meat the entire time.  Obviously it upsets Corny's stomach, and we don't want her puking on the pies now, do we?

Thanks again, Rain.

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on September 19, 2014, 07:38:21 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 19, 2014, 03:44:19 PM
Ugh. Men. You're just so fascinated with meat. Why?
Hey, could we have a little less generalization please? :P

Oh, sorry. Ugh. Rednecks. You're just so fascinated with meat. Why?

Quote from: Tam and Martin on September 19, 2014, 09:26:37 PM
Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on September 19, 2014, 07:29:23 PM
How 'bout cow tongue? Good stuff, that.
:o

YOU'VE EATEN COW TONGUE!!!!

That is some of the best stuff on earth!!!

*Head disappears into trash can* *Muffled voice* what about the poor cow?

Izeroth

Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 20, 2014, 01:46:25 AM
Rachel made a pie! Do you like my pie, Jukka? I wasn't sure how apples and peaches together as a filler would work. E s epically with the spur - of - the - moment chocolate frosting. And, yes, te c hnically, I'm not a true vegetarian. But a little teensy bit of meat is good for you.

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 19, 2014, 10:34:39 PM
  Alright, guys, let's not make Corny puke.  Besides, this is a PIE contest, not a barbecue contest.

...I like meat.

You're a dragon; of course you like meat!  ::)

...Very true.  *Starts eating jerky*

Hey!  Is that my jerky?!

*Hides jerky behind back*

*Grumbles*  *Angrily takes a bite of pie*

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 19, 2014, 10:42:41 PM
  Yes, I'm sure meat pies are allowed, but you don't have to talk about various types of meat the entire time.  Obviously it upsets Corny's stomach, and we don't want her puking on the pies now, do we?

Thanks again, Rain.

Quote from: Tam and Martin on September 19, 2014, 09:26:37 PM
Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on September 19, 2014, 07:29:23 PM
How 'bout cow tongue? Good stuff, that.

YOU'VE EATEN COW TONGUE!!!!

That is some of the best stuff on earth!!!

*Head disappears into trash can* *Muffled voice* what about the poor cow?

Animals die as part of the natural process. It happens in nature too, and I don't really think that there is anything wrong with it as long as the animals are not treated cruelly or crammed into crates.

Cornflower MM

*Smackface* Izzy, d I d you know that they've genetically modified chickens to die in about 22 weeks? Just so that they cane go to feed people. Sure, they treat them nicely, they have private cages, even if they are small. . . . . . For all you know, they've genetically modified cows, too. To go feed people! Doesn't that seem the slightest bit cruel to yo u?

Jukka the Sling

I checked, and Rach never made a pie.

I'm sure apples and peaches would make a good filling. Not sure about the frosting, but it might work irl...
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

I'm not a redneck, and I am interested in meat.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on September 20, 2014, 02:06:04 AM

I checked, and Rach never made a pie.

I'm sure apples and peaches would make a good filling. Not sure about the frosting, but it might work irl...

Yeah! Wasn't she the one who started the pie with reindeer meat?

Quote from: Delthion on September 20, 2014, 02:06:42 AM

I'm not a redneck, and I am interested in meat.

Okay. Ugh. Non - vegetarian guys. You're just so fascinated with meat. Why?

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

But it's so. . . . HOW C AN YOU STAND EATEN SOMETHING THAT WAS ALIVE LESS THAN A MONTH AGO?!.

Delthion

I never think of it that way. I think of the cattle, chickens, turkeys, frogs after all of them are in the state of being able to be eaten, like they were eternally food and very tasty and therefore should be eaten!

Rainshadow

*Chewing on something*  *Wide eyes*  *Quickly swallows*  N-no!  Why would I EVER want to steal Rain's jerky?  I don't even LIKE jerky, for crying out loud!  *Avoids eye contact*  *Starts whistling*

*Ahem*  Shall we get back to the pies, now?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

Silly Neddy. Oh, dear. Now I'll never get to sleep. Is it bad that I don't care? And, Del, maybe we ought to c online this somewhere else?

Delthion

Cornflower MM

Our conversation about meat. Shall we move it somewhere else? Basically, you want to keep it up thru PMs, or what?