News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Things that have happened to you that you think are funny

Started by Delthion, September 22, 2014, 09:53:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Norham Waterpaw

I think it's funny that I somehow always disappear during summer.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rainshadow

Quote from: Tam and Martin on September 24, 2014, 07:02:23 PM
REALLY! I thought you had more.....

I don't really use my PMs for conversation unless someone else starts it.  I really only use them for asking things and sending info.  :P. Still, that's over 600 PMs, so that's gotta be something.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Wylder Treejumper

I think it's funny that I actually clear out my PM box and no one else does!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

I used to, but then I wanted to see how many I could accumulate.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on September 25, 2014, 04:46:31 PM

I clean mine out maybe once a year.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah pretty much only keep 'em if zey 'ave zummat in zem zat ah vant tae remember, or zey're vone ah zent tae mezelf for zaid above reazon. Ah've done zat for a fev o' me firzt poztz for Aldar in ze original RP ah made 'im for. Ah vizh ve 'ad got a chaunce tae finizh zat RP. Ah 'ad ziz major plan zat vid pretty much 'ave ended up viz av zree o' me characterz doiein'. Ach...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Tam and Martin on September 23, 2014, 01:08:17 AM
Quote from: Rainshadow on September 22, 2014, 11:09:30 PM
  I think it's funny that while I've been on this forum since the summer of 2012, I still think of myself as a new member.  The years have gone by fast.  :P
Really? I was registered in Fall of 2012 and I feel old.  :P

Probably just because there are so many new people around like Skarzs, Bluerose, Corny, Del, etc.

Hey! My one year anniversary is in a few days, and you're calling me a new person?!

I wanted to get to one hundred, then I got lazy.

Quote from: Morgazath on September 23, 2014, 01:35:25 AM
Quote from: The Skarzs on September 23, 2014, 01:13:11 AM
Quote from: Morgazath on September 22, 2014, 11:43:24 PM
I think it's funny how Bluerose and Cornflower are tormenting Skarz.
They've been pretty lenient toward me the past week.
Probably because Bluerose found a new target: Me.

I think I know why. ;D

I think it's funny that we're basically all extended family here.

Jukka the Sling

I think it's funny that other peeps clean out their inbox. Me, I save every PM. It's interesting to go back and read some of the old ones later on.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Yeah, it is.

I think it's funny to read PMs that are in your Outbox. I was doing that the other day, and started crying, I was laughing so much. (Of course, the pain from laughing might have had something to do with it)

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 25, 2014, 04:45:48 PM
Quote from: Tam and Martin on September 24, 2014, 07:02:23 PM
REALLY! I thought you had more.....

I don't really use my PMs for conversation unless someone else starts it.  I really only use them for asking things and sending info.  :P. Still, that's over 600 PMs, so that's gotta be something.
I see. If you have over 500 you have a good amount.

I do!!!!  I would have close to 2000 if I didn't.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Izeroth

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Morgazath

Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 27, 2014, 12:25:49 AM
Quote from: Tam and Martin on September 23, 2014, 01:08:17 AM
Quote from: Rainshadow on September 22, 2014, 11:09:30 PM
  I think it's funny that while I've been on this forum since the summer of 2012, I still think of myself as a new member.  The years have gone by fast.  :P
Really? I was registered in Fall of 2012 and I feel old.  :P

Probably just because there are so many new people around like Skarzs, Bluerose, Corny, Del, etc.

Hey! My one year anniversary is in a few days, and you're calling me a new person?!

I wanted to get to one hundred, then I got lazy.

Quote from: Morgazath on September 23, 2014, 01:35:25 AM
Quote from: The Skarzs on September 23, 2014, 01:13:11 AM
Quote from: Morgazath on September 22, 2014, 11:43:24 PM
I think it's funny how Bluerose and Cornflower are tormenting Skarz.
They've been pretty lenient toward me the past week.
Probably because Bluerose found a new target: Me.

I think I know why. ;D

I think it's funny that we're basically all extended family here.
Cornflower, what are you talking about?
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)