News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Olden Inn

Started by Russa Nodrey, September 27, 2014, 04:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norham Waterpaw

"No ale, just tea! And it's flooded a few rooms!"
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Wylder Treejumper

TEA!!! What, do I look like some wimpy elf? I want some real ale, stuff what burns on the way down! And I'm prepared to chop open a keg with my axe here, if necessary.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Jukka the Sling

*Elf-maiden walks in* Hello. I desire a room for the night.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Wylder Treejumper

*slams axe-butt on ground*

Service!!! Where's the barkeep!?!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Russa Nodrey

Tea has only flooded one room. :o

There's ale on the shelf over there. *Points*

Jukka, what size?
Freddy

Jukka the Sling

Oh, it doesn't matter much. Just one with a beautiful view of the sunset.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on January 03, 2015, 03:21:26 AM
TEA!!! What, do I look like some wimpy elf? I want some real ale, stuff what burns on the way down! And I'm prepared to chop open a keg with my axe here, if necessary.
They've got it in the back room; follow me, I'll get ya some.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on January 03, 2015, 03:25:33 AM
Oh, it doesn't matter much. Just one with a beautiful view of the sunset.
.....Okay, elf-maiden you get room 23, there's a large window facing west.
Freddy

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Jukka the Sling

Thank you. *Daintily places coins in Russa's hand and walks away ethereally*

(Yes, I know that isn't a word.)

Russa Nodrey

Uh, that wasn't enough.
Freddy

Wylder Treejumper

Aye.

*Carelessly flips a few gold coins to the barkeep*

That should cover tonight's ale.

*Grabs a bucket, fills it with ale, sits down and starts drinking*

Ah!
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Jukka the Sling

*Turns and daintily tosses a few more coins at Russa*

Russa Nodrey

Freddy