News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Olden Inn

Started by Russa Nodrey, September 27, 2014, 04:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

*Trips and sprays soup on Russa* Woopsy-argh!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

LT Sandpaw

I suppose not, how about Ember, Crafter of Flame.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

No, I'm Ignus. Crafter of the Inferno. How's that?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on January 21, 2015, 11:16:53 AM
*Trips and sprays soup on Russa* Woopsy-argh!
Aaah! It's hot!!! *Run to a nearby pond and dunks head in*
Freddy

Delthion

*Throws Greek Fire onto lake on purpose.* I'm sorry! It was an accident! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

What did ye do? Look, Russa's head is frying. We might even get KFR (Kentucky Fried Russa)
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Lady Amber

*Chants in Elvish, putting out the fire*

Russa Nodrey

Nonononono, NO! Ve vill not be having KFR, I'm not even dead yet!
Freddy

Delthion

*Newscast.* On their way to KFR airport the forum members were accosted and shot by a man who was later shot by another extreme fan of the forum members. *Newscast ends.* And I don't know why, but when referring to ourselves I have an irresistible urge to say forumites.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Lady Amber

Quote from: Delthion on January 16, 2015, 10:46:55 PM
Quote from: Lady Amber on January 16, 2015, 10:43:44 PM
Quote from: Russa Nodrey on January 16, 2015, 05:04:03 PM
For dinner there will be fried potatoes, pork chops, and whatever else you can find.
Yum! *Rushes to table and starts eating it.*
Btw, I didn't eat the table!

Delthion

Lady Amber

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro