Main Menu

The Olden Inn

Started by Russa Nodrey, September 27, 2014, 04:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

"Pushes Del out of room.*
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Delthion

*Brings Vilu with me.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Vilu Daskar

*Chops off Del's hand and returns to room without him.*

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Hickory

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on August 27, 2015, 11:22:08 PM
*Chops off Del's hand and returns to room without him.*
*hols up lightsaber* anybody in need of amputation here?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Vilu Daskar

Amputate Del's legs and arms so he can't come in here any more.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Vilu Daskar

Delthion

*Comes back as Roland.* *Amputates all of Vilu's limbs.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on August 28, 2015, 12:03:53 AM
*Shoots ceiling*
*Snatches Ash's gun of him, breaks it over my knee, throws it out the window* :D
Freddy

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Delthion on August 28, 2015, 01:38:34 AM
*Comes back as Roland.* *Amputates all of Vilu's limbs.*
Never liked that wax dummy anyway.
*Brings out lightsaber and attacks Del.*

Delthion

*Is being attacked.*

*Attacks the real Vilu while he is distracted.*

Vilu Daskar

I'm not distracted i'm fighting you.

Delthion

But I am Delthion.

And I am Roland!

Vilu Daskar

*Attacks Del and Roland.*

Delthion

*Attacks Vilu.*

*Attacks Vilu from the other side.*