Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

My one-year anniversary party!

Started by Cornflower MM, September 30, 2014, 06:46:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Morgazath

Happy Anniversary, Cornflower. 
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Cornflower MM

Who's Cornflower? Mor, Corn or Corny. Pick. But, seriously, Thanks! *Careful hugs*

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

What, Corny? I call you Cornflower a lot.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Morgazath

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 01, 2014, 08:53:28 PM
Corn cob.
ROTFL. Anyway, I never use nicknames. I always call people by their almost full name. Unless their name is incredibly long like HIAG.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Cornflower MM

Corn cob.

Yes, or Corn Cob. ::)

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on October 01, 2014, 08:56:02 PM

It A) Makes me feel old now, and B) Makes me feel like you don't much like me.

Quote from: Morgazath on October 01, 2014, 08:59:14 PM
Corn cob.
ROTFL. Anyway, I never use nicknames. I always call people by their almost full name. Unless their name is incredibly long like HIAG.

Well, that's a shame. Hey, wait, haven't you called BlueRose Blue?

Rusvul

HIAG would be a pain to refer to if not for his acronym.

I think it'd be rather annoying to type out my full username, but Rusvul is fairly short.

Corn is also fairly short.

Happy existence, Corn!

(The y nickname isn't my style. If you'll forgive the pun, it seems corny- in this case at least.)

Cornflower MM

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on October 02, 2014, 01:15:20 AM
HIAG would be a pain to refer to if not for his acronym.

I think it'd be rather annoying to type out my full username, but Rusvul is fairly short.

Corn is also fairly short.

Happy existence, Corn!

(The y nickname isn't my style. If you'll forgive the pun, it seems corny- in this case at least.)

I personally prefer to call him Head or Headdy, but that's me. :P

Yes, I have to agree. Rusvul - Or Rus - is much, much shorter that rusvulthesaber.

Yes, it is.
Happy. . . . Existence? Oh, sure, what the heck. Thanks, Russy!

(Pun forgiven. It's actually the reason I didn't want the dang nickname Corny in the first place. But I like it now. And I'll try to call you Rus from now on. Then again, my nickname is Corny, so why not be corny? :P)

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 02, 2014, 01:05:27 AM
Quote from: Jukka the Sling on October 01, 2014, 08:56:02 PM

It A) Makes me feel old now, and B) Makes me feel like you don't much like me.
Cornflower sounds prettier than Corny, IMO.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

CORNY! *Slaps a pie onto her face* BE HAPPY ON YOUR ANNIVERSARY.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zhe'z nae gaein' tae be after zat pie. Ach! FOOD FOIGHT! *Chuckz zome apple turnover at Rus*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 03, 2014, 04:32:04 PM
CORNY! *Slaps a pie onto her face* BE HAPPY ON YOUR ANNIVERSARY.

Yum, apple pie! And I was happy on my anniversary.

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on October 03, 2014, 04:59:49 PM
Zhe'z nae gaein' tae be after zat pie. Ach! FOOD FOIGHT! *Chuckz zome apple turnover at Rus*

Okay, I am a little cheesed. *Starts throwing cherry cheese at Skar*

Quote from: Delthion on October 03, 2014, 05:58:07 PM
*Fires rock-pies.*

*Gets hit by rock pie* HOLY HECK, those things hurt!