News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Topic where we revel in our weirdness.

Started by Faiyloe, October 14, 2014, 12:29:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Quote from: Mask on December 01, 2014, 01:45:59 PM
Me too! Scottish clans for the win! But I'm not telling you which clan I am honorarily in because it's my last name. :P
Awesome!
(My dad lived in Scotland for three years.)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

I don't live in Scotland, but I consider myself part of the clan because, hey, family pride. And our tartan is my favorite of most tartans I've seen. And when you're the 24th great granddaughter of Robert the Bruce, King of Scots, you kind of feel really connected to Scotland. ;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Wylder Treejumper

I like Scotland! Though I'm not very Scottish. Like, 1/162nd.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Rainshadow

*Raises hand*  I'm Dutch!  And Welsh!  Does that count for anything?  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

I'm Irish, Scottish, English, Norwegian, and German, probably many more!  ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

LT Sandpaw

Hey I'm Irish, Scottish, German, Cherokee, Russian, French, Spanish, Mexican, What else uh... Ah what the heck I'm American!

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Wylder Treejumper

I'm English. 3/4 English. I'm also 1/16 German. And a bunch of other European nations in the leftover space.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Mask on December 01, 2014, 09:58:32 PM
I don't live in Scotland, but I consider myself part of the clan because, hey, family pride. And our tartan is my favorite of most tartans I've seen. And when you're the 24th great granddaughter of Robert the Bruce, King of Scots, you kind of feel really connected to Scotland. ;D
YOU'RE DESCENDED FROM ROBERT THE BRUCE?!?!?!?! :o AWESOME!!!

Anyway, my uncle is Scottish. He and my aunt (who's American) only moved to the US a couple years ago. They live over 900 miles away from us, though. :P

Let's see... my dad is a Kiwi, and I was also born in New Zealand. My dad's dad was English. I'm also part Choctaw.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

That is very cool!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on December 05, 2014, 01:38:58 AM

Yeah, that's the same reaction I got last time I said I was descended from him on this forum. That was from Romsca.

SilentSam

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on December 01, 2014, 02:43:38 AM
*Bopz Luther viz a croquet mallet* Heeeheeeheehee......Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk!.!.!.

GO SCOTS!
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Søren

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on December 05, 2014, 01:38:58 AM

Anyway, my uncle is Scottish. He and my aunt (who's American) only moved to the US a couple years ago. They live over 900 miles away from us, though. :P

Let's see... my dad is a Kiwi, and I was also born in New Zealand. My dad's dad was English. I'm also part Choctaw.
Wow, so do you have an accent?

I'm retired from the forum

Mhera

Part German, part Scottish, with maybe a bit of Irish and Russian (not sure about those last two)

Morgazath

I'm German, Irish and Polish. My dad makes fun of me saying I'm drunk, angry and stupid. Not a good combination. :P
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)