Main Menu

Topic where we revel in our weirdness.

Started by Faiyloe, October 14, 2014, 12:29:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rainshadow

Quote from: Banya on June 01, 2015, 01:39:50 AM
I can't stand chocolate that isn't dark. 

I'm sweet enough already.

:D

Same.  ;D

Anyway...  *Uses the Force to steal the chocolate bar from Eulogy-chan*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Eulaliaaa!

*wails broken-heartedly as my chocolate is taken away* w-why? I stole that from a bunny, you can't just take that from me  :'(  ;D
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

The Skarzs

(Oh! We have that cartoon on tape! Quite charming.)

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on June 01, 2015, 03:38:52 AM
*wails broken-heartedly as my chocolate is taken away* w-why? I stole that from a bunny, you can't just take that from me  :'(  ;D
Looks like she just did.

Dark chocolate is the best!

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on June 01, 2015, 12:32:03 AM
Anything for chocolate...
Yus.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Random and off-topic question that's sorta kinda related to Harry Potter, but also sorta just fantasy in general:  If a centaur gets bit by a werewolf, do they turn into a werewolf, or are they immune to lycanthropy?  Same with vampirism:  Is there such a thing as a centaur vampire, or are centaurs immune to vampirism?

...I think of weird questions late at night.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Faiyloe

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on June 01, 2015, 03:38:52 AM

*Pulls chocolate out of may pockets and holds them up like wads of money* Here, I've got more if you want some Eul.  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Eulaliaaa!

Why thank you! *eats chocolate while glaring at Skarzs as I guard the quickly disappearing pile of candy*  ;D
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Faiyloe

Don't worry, there is plenty more where that came from.  ;D *Pulls out more chocolate from my pockets*  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

Banya

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 01, 2015, 07:39:39 AM
 Random and off-topic question that's sorta kinda related to Harry Potter, but also sorta just fantasy in general:  If a centaur gets bit by a werewolf, do they turn into a werewolf, or are they immune to lycanthropy?  Same with vampirism:  Is there such a thing as a centaur vampire, or are centaurs immune to vampirism?

...I think of weird questions late at night.  :P
I wouldn't think that anything other than humans turn into werewolves.  While centaurs might be called half-human, they're not human.  They're centaurs; they're a species of their own.  I'm unsure whether or not werewolves would target centaurs for food or for spreading their condition, and I don't know if being bitten by a werewolf would kill them or have another effect on them.  
I don't know enough about vampires - there are so many myths surrounding them - but I would guess that they would become werewolves.  They are human, after all.  What the symptoms of their condition would be, I wouldn't know.  It is possible, however, that the strain in a vampire's blood making him a vampire could reject a werewolf's saliva.  Interesting thoughts.
I'm thinking of these almost solely in terms of the way they are explored in Harry Potter.  I just unlocked J.K. Rowling's writings on werewolves a few nights ago, so their presence, role, and effects in the magical world is fresh in my mind.  I only just finished the 3rd book, and as the sole vampire in the series is not introduced until book 6, I have quite some time before coming to it, if it even is addressed.