RP: teh first one!

Started by Trigoma, June 22, 2011, 01:52:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trigoma

alright tiria! bluestripe kills crantor. make sure galedeep knows ok? PM him about it so he isnt confused :D
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Galedeep

Alright Tiria sounds good!

Trigoma

"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Trigoma

alrighty dudes and dudettes. mah caracter tis dead. when this RP is over i will wright the whole thingy out and post it in the fan works section if u wanna read the whole thing though :D have fun guys, make it an epic finish :D
—Happy Mask Salesman

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah waz juzt thinkin', wot if we were tae zomeha' tie thiz RP in with another? In other wordz, end thiz one with zomethin' tha' ztartz one o' the otherz, zuch az, fer example: Crantor gets killed and everyone rejoices and goes inside to finish the feast, while one of the few remaining vermin attempts to flee, but is stopped by the adders from To Retake An Abbey and eaten.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Galedeep

Hmm.... that wouldn't be a half bad idea. Good thinking Headinanothergalaxy, what do the rest of you guys think?

Redwall Musician

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on August 16, 2011, 07:47:05 PM
Ah waz juzt thinkin', wot if we were tae zomeha' tie thiz RP in with another? In other wordz, end thiz one with zomethin' tha' ztartz one o' the otherz, zuch az, fer example: Crantor gets killed and everyone rejoices and goes inside to finish the feast, while one of the few remaining vermin attempts to flee, but is stopped by the adders from To Retake An Abbey and eaten.
I like the idea. Of coarse we would have to make it a few season later. I don't think we should intertwine it with a RP that is already going. Perhaps a new one? If HiaG wants, he could do it in his new RP (just an idea. I don't really care).
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tiria Wildlough

I have a questio: how does Bluestrype kill Crantor? Is it oneof those stories where the villain's death is partly their own fault, like Tsarmina drowning, or Ublaz treading on the snake? Or does she kill him on purpose?
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Trigoma

its your decision and galedeeps. u can discuss it will him :)

as for intertwining RPs...this one is closeing so yes it is a good idea to start a diff one and meet the plots together. :)
—Happy Mask Salesman

Redwall Musician

HiaG, so you are going to use your new RP as a continuation of this one?
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Redwall Musician

Then perhaps you should make that clear on the thread. Also state how many seasons after it happens (so I know how old to make my character).

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

DanielofRedwall

When Webb wakes up, the war thing will be over and he'll grieve the loss of Trig or whoever else dies. Also, he'll have a bit of an announcement.  ;)
Received mostly negative reviews.