Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Ally046 on October 28, 2021, 12:08:09 AM
*Climbs in and removes the microbes*

*Ze microbez grov larger, eat Ally'z fingerz off, und zen gae back after Kade*

Quote from: Verdauga on October 28, 2021, 03:10:52 PM
*Teleports the book into Ally's possession.*

Ah zink tiz toime zummat vaz done aboot ziz... *Lockz Verdauga in a paradox zat can never be ezcaped (und zat includez teleportation), along viz ze Teletubbiez*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Preventz ziz* Behave or ye're zrovn in a paradox taae!

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ziz iz ze Torture Chamberz. In ziz topic, torture iz follovin' ze rulez.

Flib Bigboat

Then I'm torturing you by helping Verdauga escape, so you won't be able to torture him anymore, and I am following the rules.
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Fine then. *plays Vogon poetry out of a massive speaker at full volume then teleports out*
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Kade Rivok

*Would say that this is HIAG's torture chamber, so it's a given that we don't really have a ton of power here, but can't because he's asleep.  And being chewed on from the inside*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

Hiag is a Hitchhiker's fan, he'd probably do the same thing.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Booklover on October 29, 2021, 07:40:19 PM
Fine then. *plays Vogon poetry out of a massive speaker at full volume then teleports out*
*the poetry begins to torture HiAG*
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on October 29, 2021, 07:32:52 PM
Then I'm torturing you by helping Verdauga escape, so you won't be able to torture him anymore, and I am following the rules.

Ach, but Ah'm ze vone daein' ze torturin'- nae ze vone bein' tortured. Alzough, ye can torture ozerbeaztz. *Alterz ze Vogon poetry readin' intae a nev paradox zat Flib iz na' locked in* Na' behave!