Hiag's Torture Chambers!!! (Now Open!)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, December 01, 2014, 03:27:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

*Eats the Microbes, so that they eat me instead*  *Enters the Paradox with Flib*  ...  "Now what Flib?"
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

lass of something much

*Is still very confused, but due to the brain washing, she thinks being chained to a wall and being tortured in creative ways is normal, so just stand/sit/exists there happily munching on tape*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Ally046 on October 29, 2021, 09:28:37 PM
*Eats the Microbes, so that they eat me instead*  *Enters the Paradox with Flib*  ...  "Now what Flib?"

Ze microbez vere avready inzoide Kade, zae ye couldnae eat zem.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ally046

Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Ally046 on October 29, 2021, 09:28:37 PM
We need to get out of here without Kade or HiAG noticing, that's what.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: lass of something much on October 29, 2021, 10:21:27 PM
*Is still very confused, but due to the brain washing, she thinks being chained to a wall and being tortured in creative ways is normal, so just stand/sit/exists there happily munching on tape*
Eeeew, don't eat tape. Here. *Gives Lass a cabbage instead*
Freddy

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Kade Rivok

*Doesn't die, but would still consider the action rude if he had been awake to experience it.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*But actually ze vindov juzt ended up leadin' tae anozer room in ze Torture Chamberz, vone viz giant Zcorpionz und flezh-eatin' Zcarabz*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

WorshipTiria

I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE