I dare you... to hit paste in the replies.

Started by SilentSam, December 02, 2014, 09:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feles

I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

Jetthebinturong

Dear Mr. Trump,

This is not what greatness looks like.

The world rejects your fear, hate-mongering, and bigotry. We reject your support for torture, your calls for murdering civilians, and your general encouragement of violence. We reject your denigration of women, Muslims, Mexicans, and millions of others who don't look like you, talk like you, or pray to the same god as you. 

Facing your fear we choose compassion. Hearing your despair we choose hope. Seeing your ignorance we choose understanding. 

As citizens of the world, we stand united against your brand of division.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Feles

Fried chicken comes in many shapes: drumsticks, wings, breasts, thighs, even formless strips. But not taco shells. Which part of the chicken is a taco shell? That's right, Taco Bell made a taco shell out of fried chicken and dared to call it cuisine.

We call upon respectable citizens everywhere to say, "Not Today, Naked Chicken Chalupa. We like our fried chicken like Grandma used to make it."

To avoid your enemy, you must know it. The Naked Chicken Chalupa is a taco shell formed by fried white-meat chicken and filled with shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, cheddar cheese, and avocado ranch sauce.

If you're reading this, your loved one was most likely seduced by the crispy, marinated, all-white-meat Naked Chicken Chalupa. You might be thinking, "what's the worst that could happen?" Well, friends, it begins with non-traditional fried chicken, but where does the experimentation end?
You might be tempted to try the rebel shell, but you must resist. We, as a nation, must preserve the sanctity of our forefathers' southern fried chicken recipes, and definitely not run to your nearest Taco Bell to try the Naked Chicken Chalupa.
I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

alexandre

Why they try to tear the mountains down to bring in a couple more
More people, more scars upon the land

~ John Denver

And daddy won't you take me back to Muhlenberg County
Down by the Green River where Paradise lay
Well, I'm sorry my son, but you're too late in asking
Mister Peabody's coal train has hauled it away

~ John Prine

Groddil

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Hickory

"Sure, sure," said Colshe, holding out his hand. "I'm a bit used to Corellian Ale, but I've heard good things about the whiskey."

@Groddil: Star wars RP subreddit.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Maudie

Name: Horace (Cooky) Thistledown
Species: Hare
Appearance: Short and rather fat. Unruly tan fur with patches of gray. Always clothed in a stained apron and floppy chef's hat. One ear droops.
Position: Salamandastron's Cook

Name: Bertie Bigbones
Appearance: Small, but with gangly limbs. Has a nervous habit of scratching his ears, which often sends a sprinkle of dandruff all around him.
Position: Kitchen Assistant

Name: Angelina Tusoc
Appearance: Tall and lanky, dark fur. Always dressed in a wrinkled Long Patrol Uniform. Has pale violet eyes with long dark lashes.
Position: Scout for the Long Patrol
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.