Previous topic - Next topic

Do you want the crew to go to redwall?

Yes
8 (80%)
No
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Cornflower MM

Del, what are you doing? Clicking on the wrong RP?

Delthion

No, I was hoping to be the wolf leader and that was the first post, then I realized that you were the wolf leader, then I read that you were possibly making the wolf leader and posted again, then I realized that you were definitely going to make the wolf leader.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

LT Sandpaw

You don't have to place a post when you push the reply button.  ;)

BTW when are we starting this RP? After Christmas maybe?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Delthion on December 24, 2014, 04:00:07 PM
No, I was hoping to be the wolf leader and that was the first post, then I realized that you were the wolf leader, then I read that you were possibly making the wolf leader and posted again, then I realized that you were definitely going to make the wolf leader.

OH! Sorry. You can have him, then. I'll be your second in command! ;D :) You should have told me, silly!

Delthion

Thanks! You wanted to do it first so I didn't want to be imposing, or something like that I can't find the word that I'm looking for.

Alright now for a character, can the leader be a lynx or does it have to be a wolf?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Gonff the Mousethief

@Lt Sandpaw: Yes, once all the characters and story is filled out, we will start, so maybe in early January at latest.
@Delthion: Sorry, but it has to be a wolf  :(
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Delthion

The Mask

Name:Garen Baneblood
Species:Wolf
Weapon:Claws
Description:Dark grey, almost black. Emerald green eyes. Troublemaker with a thirst for fox blood.
Hobbies:Killing things, writing poetry
Personal Story:Lived in a brutal Wolf family in the mountains. Murdered his father to take the heirloom claws. He ran off and after a few weeks he joined the Rockthrivers
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Gonff the Mousethief

Good character Mask! Just one thing: He would have joined the Rockthrivers, not Woodbounds. Besides that, accepted!
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Jukka the Sling

Okay, here are my characters:

Name: Mayflower ("May")
Species: Hare
Weapon: Twin daggers sheathed on either hip.
Description: May is a haremaid of average height, with light tan fur and big brown eyes. She is a little shy at times, but once you get to know her she opens right up. May is generally a bit quiet and unassuming, but once provoked, she has all the ferocity of a tiger - both in battle and in fighting for what's right. In general, she is more inclined to be tolerant of so-called "vermin" than most other woodlanders. May wears a green tunic and a belt, a short, hooded brown cloak, and a pair of black boots.
Hobbies: Traveling (though she only left Redwall about a season ago), and reading.
Personal Story: May is the daughter of Abbess Fern and her husband, Mycroft (from the RP Hidden Within the Walls). As shown in the RP, May spent her early seasons at Redwall with her parents and younger brother, Brinkut. Though she loved life at the Abbey, a few seasons ago she decided she wanted to see more of the world she read about in books. After finally broaching the subject to her parents and convincing them to allow it, May left Redwall. She's wandered for about a season so far.

Name: Ares Stormblade
Species: Wolf
Weapon: A dagger and two-pawed sword.
Description: Ares is an average-sized wolf (that is to say, still large compared to otherbeasts), and has light gray fur and piercing green eyes. He wears a black tunic and hooded cloak, with his sword sheathed at his left hip, and dark brown boots. Ares' proficiency with a sword earned him the name Stormblade. He is a deadly killer who slays without remorse, but he does have a few redeeming qualities: he's staunchly loyal to his friends and chief, and he's fiercely protective of and affectionate towards his younger, crippled sister Briar. All in all, though, he's a negative character.
Hobbies: Fighting and slaying.
Personal Story: When he was born, his parents decided to name him Ares, an ancient word meaning 'war'. Ares' father died soon after his sister Briar was born crippled; his mother was left to raise her children in the tribe they were in at the time. Ares grew up among his bloodthirsty tribe members, and was taught to use a blade by an old wolf. When he was eighteen, their tribe was attacked, his mother was killed, and he and Briar fled. They ran into the Rockthrivers and joined.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Gonff the Mousethief

Both accepted! Oh, and tomorrow will be a year since I join HWtW! Very clever for adding Mayflower  ;).
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Delthion

Name: Glicthor

Species: Wolf,

Weapon: Spear and longbow,

Description: Glicthor is a tall wolf, with a streak of white running from his forehead to his nose, he has a few scars and the tip of his left ear is missing.

Hobbies: Chess.

Personal Story: Glicthor started as a low member of the Rockthrivers. The former leader had dueled with his son over a rigged game of dice, the leader killed his son and died shortly thereafter, Glicthor was a captain and 32 by this time and participated in the tournament for the next leader, he lost part of his ear in the fights but emerged victorious. He has been leading the Rockthrivers ever since.

And one question, are the Rockthrivers bad or grey characters?

Gonff the Mousethief

For the most part, both tribes are bad, but the Rockthrivers are more bad than the Woodbounds. Does that make some since?
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Delthion

Yes, so i should play it more like the vermin?

Gonff the Mousethief

The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.