News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

A Fox's Fate Sign-Up

Started by Gonff the Mousethief, December 15, 2014, 04:32:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you want the crew to go to redwall?

Yes
8 (80%)
No
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Gonff the Mousethief

Ok, so once I get Lord Ash's sheet, we can start planning, then I will create the RP, unless we just want to go straight to the Rp.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Delthion

Whatever the others want to do, I'm open to both plans of action.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

Alright, here is my very late character sheet.

Name: Aethslath.
Species: Hare.
Weapon: Natural defences, mace and a sharp throwing disc (Like a chakram).
Description: He has brown fur and has one eye. He wears a cloak and he also wears a leather jacket with L.P on it.
Hobbies: He smokes a pipe, likes to dance, arguing with his wife, drinking tea and eating.
Personal story: He was a member of the Long Patrol once, a veteran of the wars with the searats. During his last battle, he took a poisoned dart to the eye while protecting some young babes from slavers. Even though he was treated, his eye was lost and due to this, he left the Long Patrol and the badger lord gave him a throwing disc and a mace as a parting gift. He wandered to these parts with his wife and they live in a small hut in the woods, blissfully unaware of the danger that will change their lives forever.

Name: Martha.
Species: Hare.
Weapon: Natural defences, staff and violin.
Description: She has grey fur, her ears are unusually floppy, is tall, wears a scarlet cloak, carries a bag of disguises as she used to work in a troupe of wandering actors,  gets hopelessly lost when she's alone and gets distracted very easily.
Hobbies: She likes to dance, eating food, looking at insects and arguing with her husband.
Personal story: She was born in a hut in Southsward, however , a huge flood destroyed the hut she lived in and killed most of her family. She was washed ashore and was found by the guosim. Later, they gave her to a troupe of wandering actors and a badger, Strongarm, adopted her. She was a skilled actor and was very food at disguising herself, but one fateful day, she was distracted by a bee and   got lost. It was there that she met Aethslath, they took an instant liking to each other and married after four seasons of wandering. After ten long seasons of wandering, they finally settled in a hut in the woods, blissfully unaware of the changing times.

Here are my characters finally!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Gonff the Mousethief

Thank you! Very clever and descriptive characters! Now, we can begin descussion.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Lady Ashenwyte

You are welcome! When does the discussion start, may I ask?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Gonff the Mousethief

Any time! Here is my plan so far:

Marshall and friends run away, and they might run into other people or the wolves. The wolves with be marching towards the Woodbounds. Marshall abd friends will go back and help because of something.

I know it's not very stable right now, but I hope yall can help fill it in.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Lady Ashenwyte

Okay, the idea is good but maybe a little refining should do the trick nicely.

Maybe they go off into the woods and some beasts of Marshall's father follow them, and then they get captured by some wolf scouts, and then all of the tribe's warriors go to rescue them, leaving the undefended beasts behind, but some wolves assault the undefended tribe, and the story continues. So, how's that eh?

-Lord_Ashenwyte.

LT Sandpaw

Eh that's good but then Marshall will have to escape and that might be a bit tedious.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Gonff the Mousethief

Pretty solid idea, but it does remind me of  Taggerung. I really like the part with Marshall and friends getting captured, that may be a thing they will do on their journey. The other part im kinda iffy about.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Cornflower MM

*Screeches* Ah! You're planning already?! I chose wrong day for chapter five! *Ducks flying shoe* But then, I don't wanna die! I'll get my charrie up tomorrow!

Gonff the Mousethief

Sounds good to me Cornflower!
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Jukka the Sling

So, where do you think May should come into the plot, Gonff? Should she meet Marshall and co. before they're captured?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Gonff the Mousethief

Sure, unless you want her to come in earlier. I think after they escape, everyone should have met up and they will travel to some place which I have yet to decide. I will openly take any ideas.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

The Mask

I've got a bit of an idea for Baneblood. So he falls for someone, who rejects him and ends up going on a rampage and killing someone(Marshal's father perhaps?)
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock