Main Menu

Welcome, to our Abbey!

Started by Ashleg, December 17, 2014, 04:16:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Let's pick this up again!

Yes Sah!
...No thank you.^^

LT Sandpaw

"Aaagh!" Casta yelled pulling away from Gridjaw. The sword cut his shoulder leaving a long bloody line. Retorting with a quick kick Casta backed off licking the wound.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Lady Amber

Arlane continued eating the apple, the sweet juice dribbling down her chin. She looked up at the blue sky, birds wheeling overhead. She sat down and relaxed.

Lady Ashenwyte

OOC:I like how us all are fighting for our lives and Arlane is eating an apple.  :D

Ashenwyte grunted as his body smashed against the tree. He attempted to behead the adder with his blade.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

Asher slid down to the middle of the body and sunk in his knife.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Søren

Nero Dakar was tired of running, tired of hiding. He was hungry, and too thin for his age and height. He obviously wasn't going to get food in Mossflower. He decided to try his luck in one of the kitchens of this huge red building.

I'm retired from the forum

Izeroth

The adder avoided Ashenwyte's sword strokes, hissing at him as it did so. The big badger was no match for the agile snake.

Suddenly, the adder hissed in pain. The squirrel had stabbed him!

Hickory

The thrashing snake shook Asher off, and he fell to the ground. Groaning as he sat up, the squirrel narrowly avoided the striking jaws of the adder. He then yelled out at Ash, warning him of the impending strike. "Ash, duck and roll!"

Izeroth

Giving a final hiss, Copperscale slid off into the woods. He had decided to search for easier prey.

Gridjaw bolted away from the badger and squirrel, hoping he would be able to escape with the sword.

Hickory

Asher quickly notched an arrow to his bow, fireing a shot in front of the stoat. "Stop there, vermin, I'm not done with you yet."

Søren

Dakar had snuck down to what he thought was the kitchen. He stealthily, quietly opened the door to see all the food. He hated himself for it, but he needed to eat. He was going to eat. He HAD to eat.
He tore into the food in the kitchen, eating things had was completely unfamiliar with. He didn't want to steal, but he didn't have a choice.

I'm retired from the forum

Ashleg

I made the thread, Is there a way I can somehow get back in here?

Lady Amber

OOC:Well, here's what's happened so far: Martin's sword has been stolen by Gridjaw, who has run into an adder named Copperscale. Asher and Ashenwyte have found him, and have confronted the snake, who eventually went away.

Ashleg

OOC-
Ooh, okay, I know how to get in again.
Roscoe was in the kitchen when I last wrote about him, and now Dakar is...

IC-
Roscoe, with a yelp, finished stuffing his face and dove under the table.
Somebeast he couldn't recognize had just entered, filling the weasel with dread.
Did the Abbot send him?

Lady Ashenwyte

The badger grunted and dropped his sword. He walked over on all to the stoat and attempted to grab him by the scruff of his neck in his mouth.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

LT Sandpaw

Casta pressed forward and threw a stone sending it spinning towards Gridjaw.

"Stop stoat an give us the sword!" He yelled scooping up another rock to throw.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro