0 (0%)
Pumpkin-pickers
2 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Faiyloe

Time to start getting on peoples nerves.  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

Very nice. I will try to be the experienced, patient captain but eventually let a little frustration show. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Dannflower Reguba

I just found this, now can you tell me what the limitations are? Technology and some such.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Søren

Well, if you havnt already read the opening message, it mentions the three types of weapons and the three stages of "HSDD" similar to Warp Drive.

I'm retired from the forum

Dannflower Reguba

Another quick question, what's wrong with stating what clothing/armor we may be wearing? Isn't that kind of important?

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Izeroth

The crew would probably all wear a sort of standard uniform; the soldiers would all probably wear similar body armor and/or military uniforms.

Dannflower Reguba

Name: N/A Though everyone calls her "Silent"

Race: Squirrel

Position: Engineer

Rank: Outside help, she reports to the different leading heads, though she reports most often to the Engineering head as that was her primary role.

Personality: Quiet. She's quite shy, almost coming across as cold. That having been said, she's very passionate, and sticks true to what she believes, despite what others may think or say. Unlike her avoidance of social contact, her actions would suggest she has a very profound sense of caring.

Appearance: Her fur is pure white, soft both in appearance and by touch, her eyes are blood red and seemingly deep (in that way that draws your attention away from most other things). The excess hair on the back of her head has been pulled into a pony tail (Rose style, for those of you who've seen that cartoon), while the excess front has been allowed to grow out enough to partially hide her eyes.

Accessories: None as of right now.

Weapon(s): Sidearm: 6-round, pre-charged (all charged upon insertion into the gun) Radion. Though it has a back-up Ion capability stemming from the more standard handle clip.
Nova Colt
[close]

Haven't decided on a primary, all things considered though, she prefers to fight up close and personal anyway.

Other: She's a tech genius, everything she uses is of her own design, barring an instrument or two. She's had relatively extensive experience with the military as they picked her up extremely quickly (relatively because she IS only 24). Quiet is an understatement, she never speaks to anyone, though all health records would suggest she has no speech impediment.
I will finish this later, but I'm reserving this slot. The blood red of her eyes can also be seen on her fur in some places, far more predominantly on her right side.

Faiyloe

Engineer would go in position and rank would be something like ensign lieutenant etc...
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

And you would be  under Rus's character.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Dannflower Reguba

I thought there was only one section for all that. >.< (we really need a dedicated smiley for that face) Almost completely done, done to the point where you can accept or deny, minor changes are still likely.

Delthion

Alright, everything's fine except the weapon, they can't be pre-charged or it will just be to overpowered.

Dannflower Reguba

It doesn't start charging until the six round insertion is placed in the chamber (in other words, it starts charging all 6 at the same time, but takes a bit longer) , which has it's obvious time setback. Hence why it has a secondary ion firing option to cover for the 10-14 seconds that she's shot-less. I didn't word it the best first time through, this way seemed the most logical for a fighting scenario.

I'm not really sure how or where to drop in, I guess I'll wait until something important happens.

Søren

I was gonna ask, what kind of weapons and defenses is the Genesis equipped with? Do we have photon torpedoes? Phasers? Disrupters? Or just conventional missiles like in Star Trek Enterprise?
Also, so we have shields? Cloaking device?

Delthion

@Soren. Just read the first post, it explains most of that. And yes we do have shields.

Søren

Oh ok, didn't realize that.