Apple-aquirers
2 (50%)
Cherry-choosers
0 (0%)
Pumpkin-pickers
2 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

LT Sandpaw

Do I have a tactical team or is it just me?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

You have several security teams but that's for inside the ship or for away teams. And we can't beam you over there without their shields being down.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

LT Sandpaw

Okay. And by beam you mean teleport right.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Hickory

I would like to join, but don't know if this is still open.

Name: Cynthia
Race: Mouse
Position (Tactical, Communications, etc): Tactical
Rank (Lieutenant, LT Commander, Ensign, Commander, this would have to be someone with very good knowledge of the Sci-fi world, and there could only be one): Lieutenant, directs fire control room
Personality: friendly, but can get crabby if her plans don't work out.
Appearance (Don't include clothes please): Normal mouse
Accessories (Earrings, necklaces, masks, etc): Has a watch able to tell exact place, and coordinate time to that zone.
Weapon(s): Proton pistol, but can handle a rifle or ship's turret
Other:
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

Yes it is. You'll have to be third in command because Dann's character is already second. And she'll need a weapon.

Hickory

Done. I also demote her to lieutenant

Delthion

There aren't any turrets by the way. But accepted besides that!

Hickory

Whoops. I changedd her to tactical lieutenant, any open positions?

Delthion

No, not any important ones. Sorry.

Hickory

Hmm. How about communications or ops?

Delthion

Do you know much about Star Trek? And comms is already taken.

Hickory

A little. Could I make a position? Maybe... equipment manager? Who keeps equipment in top working condition? Kind of like an engineer.

Izeroth

What if you were an assistant engineer? That means you work with the main engineer.