News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Invade!!!

Started by SilentSam, December 20, 2014, 08:10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetthebinturong

AI means artificial intelligence, AI intelligence is a redundant phrase
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Mask

Also known as a tautology.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Hickory

whoops. Looks like this AI has some bugs

"I have a few problems, sir. I happen to always say the wrong pancake"

-J.A.R.V.I.S
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Delthion on December 29, 2014, 10:00:53 PM
Wow, the queen of fighting herself is telling us to stop fighting! The world has ended! Run for your lives!

I'm not the queen of fighting. Now, I'm warning y'all: If this takes over the Cellars again, I'm outta here.

Lady Amber

*This takes over The Cellars*

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Mask

Quote from: Cornflower MM on December 30, 2014, 11:19:13 PM
Wow, the queen of fighting herself is telling us to stop fighting! The world has ended! Run for your lives!

I'm not the queen of fighting. Now, I'm warning y'all: If this takes over the Cellars again, I'm outta here.
I remember the last time that happened, the war of baby turtle.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: The Mask on December 31, 2014, 03:52:02 AM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on December 30, 2014, 11:19:13 PM

I remember the last time that happened, the war of baby turtle.

Ouch.

But I'm sending my finest Hatamoto gunners to deal with this. Men, fire!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Jukka the Sling

Can someone tell me what Jet's 'golems' are?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Jukka the Sling

@Mask: ...He had an army of them at the beginning of this thread. I skipped the rest, so I don't know if he used them much after that...

@Ash: Maybe? :P
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on December 31, 2014, 03:57:52 AM
@Mask: ...He had an army of them at the beginning of this thread. I skipped the rest, so I don't know if he used them much after that...

@Ash: Maybe? :P

They turned traitor but Jet brought all the golems back and then someone got destroyed.

Jukka the Sling

Ah. But what are golems?

Lady Ashenwyte