News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Technology (Hardware/Software)

Started by Søren, December 23, 2014, 01:50:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Lady Amber on December 25, 2014, 05:54:03 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on December 25, 2014, 12:25:53 AM
You see?! It boggles my mind! When people could be looking up stuff like the symbol of the flower of life (I think that's what my dad calls it. Personally, I call it the complicated pretty flower thingy) , they look up CATS!
What's the symbol of the flower of life?

Actually, it's the Flower of Life. Whoopsie.

Image of the Flower of Life and a link for info about it

There's a good picture, now for the link! And if you don't want to go to the link, here's a good, but short, breakdown: Ancient secret of universe creation. One of the strongest sacred geometric shapes! People reported physical and psychological changes after wearing a pendant of the Flower of life - Faster heartbeats, prophetic dreams, breaking of illusions, seeing the reality as it really is and becoming free of long time fears fears. There is a huge amount of information and knowledge that can be gained from understanding the Flower of Life. It is considered to be sacred geometry that contains ancient religious value and to sum it up it depicts the fundamental forms of space and time, but there is a lot more to know.

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/12/10/the-secret-to-how-the-universe-works-lies-within-this-geometrical-pattern-what-is-the-flower-of-life/
[close]

Rusvul

I have a laser. Green, 5mw 532 nm. Bright dot, visible beam if in a dark space. It's pretty cool.

Søren

I have one too! It's a class IIIb laser, green, visible in the dark! But unfortunately, something in it is broken.  :-\ but it was cool when it was working.

I'm retired from the forum

Rusvul

IIIb is gibberish to me, that sounds like legalese or something. What's the wattage?

The Mask

Quote from: Cornflower MM on December 26, 2014, 07:53:34 PM
You see?! It boggles my mind! When people could be looking up stuff like the symbol of the flower of life (I think that's what my dad calls it. Personally, I call it the complicated pretty flower thingy) , they look up CATS!

There's a good picture, now for the link! And if you don't want to go to the link, here's a good, but short, breakdown: Ancient secret of universe creation. One of the strongest sacred geometric shapes! People reported physical and psychological changes after wearing a pendant of the Flower of life - Faster heartbeats, prophetic dreams, breaking of illusions, seeing the reality as it really is and becoming free of long time fears fears. There is a huge amount of information and knowledge that can be gained from understanding the Flower of Life. It is considered to be sacred geometry that contains ancient religious value and to sum it up it depicts the fundamental forms of space and time, but there is a lot more to know.

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/12/10/the-secret-to-how-the-universe-works-lies-within-this-geometrical-pattern-what-is-the-flower-of-life/
[close]
That's quite interesting actually. Especially the history of it and how all these parallel civilizations all considered it sacred.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Søren

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on December 27, 2014, 09:42:55 PM
IIIb is gibberish to me, that sounds like legalese or something. What's the wattage?
3b.
I'm afraid I don't know, and it's in a pile of rubbish if I could sort through it to find out.

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Amber

Quote from: Cornflower MM on December 26, 2014, 07:53:34 PM

[close]
That's...odd.

BadgerLordFiredrake

i make things online

i made this thing, in which I probably used a really inefficient method because I only used jQuery, and no js canvas rendering/collision engine
baby turtle forever