News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

What is your Favorite Movie?

Started by Skalrag of Marshank, August 24, 2011, 09:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flandor

Anyone old enough to remember Brink and Johnny Tsunami, the Disney channel original movies from back when Disney channel was good? Haha I was really fond of those growing up.  I have a team Pup'n'suds T-shirt.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Redwallfan7

Not to start a fight, but I'm a fan of the mid 2000s Disney  Channel, like The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, Wizards of Waverly Place, etc.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

I think the ice age movies are funny
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

I've heard that movie is funny.

Rainshadow

Dannflower Reguba

Owww! Ooohhhh, my big blue head!  :D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

BATTLESHIP IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!

WOO!  Now I wanna go blow up some aliens!

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Rainshadow on August 31, 2012, 05:24:24 AM
  BATTLESHIP IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!

WOO!  Now I wanna go blow up some aliens!

AAAAAHH! I want to see that so bad!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

It is absolutely awesome!  I own it and I'm so glad of it!

Redwallfan7

I also love the live action 101 Dalmatians and the sequel, 102 Dalmatians.

SandyB

Problems in life are never resolved by distancing yourself from them. Escape is never the safest plan nor the safest place.

Rainshadow

Yes please!  And hopefully Battleship is on it! ;D

Redwallfan7

What's Battleship about? The Hunger Games is in my favorites now. It's so awesome