Started by Skyblade, January 01, 2015, 06:01:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

I know, I just removed the size and color tags and left it the way it was. ;D

But that is rather strange...I must have had bad effects on Mask. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on September 05, 2016, 12:27:18 AM
You know what Del, if I ever actually get married in real life you'll be the first to know ;D
Quote from: Delthion on September 05, 2016, 12:28:40 AM
I won't be the first to know. I'll be the one arranging it! ;D
Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on September 05, 2016, 12:29:10 AM
. . . I'm scared
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

Søren

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on September 06, 2016, 02:59:16 PM
Quote from: Delthion on September 06, 2016, 03:46:28 AM
So I'm the Joker and she's Harley Quinn? ;D (Haven't seen Suicide Squad, hope to never see it. Only know enough about it and Batman to know that happened. ;D)

Quote from: Because Gonff Told Me to Post these PMs. (Gonff)See, I would marry Rosie, I already did. But now she doesn't want to married to me, but to you! Now, except the fate which has been bestowed upon thee!
Quote from: MeNEVER!!! ;D I shall destroy her and feast on her entrails, glorying over her despair!!! ;D
Quote from: GonffLet her read that and then see what happens

But Del, then I will be inside of you and I will be able to see all of your thoughts and secrets! Then I will find out that deep inside you really do love me!  ;D
Um.

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

There are no words and no smileys...that is so strange...would that be mod editable? The first part seems to be on the border line...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Delthion

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Rosie's post that Soren quoted...

Maudie

C'mon! It's not as funny without Soren's follow up post. ;D

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on September 06, 2016, 02:59:16 PM
Quote from: Delthion on September 06, 2016, 03:46:28 AM
So I'm the Joker and she's Harley Quinn? ;D (Haven't seen Suicide Squad, hope to never see it. Only know enough about it and Batman to know that happened. ;D)

Quote from: Because Gonff Told Me to Post these PMs. (Gonff)See, I would marry Rosie, I already did. But now she doesn't want to married to me, but to you! Now, except the fate which has been bestowed upon thee!
Quote from: MeNEVER!!! ;D I shall destroy her and feast on her entrails, glorying over her despair!!! ;D
Quote from: GonffLet her read that and then see what happens

But Del, then I will be inside of you and I will be able to see all of your thoughts and secrets! Then I will find out that deep inside you really do love me!  ;D
Quote from: Søren on September 06, 2016, 03:51:20 PM

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

James Gryphon

The ;D, or the one about being inside of you?

Either way, it looks like y'all are made for each other (or would have been, if you hadn't already been in a committed relationship with Jukka).
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Very true...

The second one, James you never rest with Delka do you?

Søren

Quote from: James Gryphon on September 06, 2016, 07:27:08 PM
The ;D, or the one about being inside of you?

Either way, it looks like y'all are made for each other (or would have been, if you hadn't already been in a committed relationship with Jukka).
This post belongs here as well.

@Delthion Well, you did bring up eating her entrails...
Gonff totally called it though.

I'm retired from the forum

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Groddil on September 08, 2016, 12:23:23 AM
Jukka's married to Soren and Delthion...

Delthion's married to Rosie, Jukka, and Mask...

I'm probably going to be married to a bloody tree tomorrow...

Polygamy. Yay.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien