Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Funny posts collection

Started by Skyblade, January 01, 2015, 06:01:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banya

Quote from: Aimless Gallivanter on September 27, 2016, 05:35:29 PM
YES WE HAVE A WONDERFUL COLLECTION OF LINE DANCES FOR Y'ALL TO ENJOY
* Aimless Gallivanter puts on a playlist of 501 line dances, dashes away with Peony, and bars the whole area so no one can leave
the first 20 songs are Cotton Eye Joe in different languages please enjoy

Wylder Treejumper

Quote from: Søren on September 25, 2016, 06:00:18 AM
Quote from: Delthion on September 25, 2016, 05:13:12 AM
Once upon a time there was a lad. This lad dreamed of creating the strongest abs on the planet, so he ate four dozen eggs a day, and trained day and night, until they formed what looked like a giant tumor to those who did not know him, those who did not know of, the abs! Then he courted a woman named Belle but that's another story! Then a different woman took a fancy to him, but he turned away coldly, so coldly in fact that her brothers formed a blood pact, stating that they would kill this lad or die themselves. They fought the lad, but he just pointed the abs at the brothers and they collapsed. Unfortunately, the brothers did get close enough to inflict many wounds upon his face, earning the lad the nickname, "Skarzs". Now Skarzs roamed the world, seeking some enemy that can withstand his awesome power. He came into contact with a faerie, who resisted the force of his abs using the dark magic of holo-technology. He endeavored as a last resort to squish this troublesome faerie. She dodged, and he as a result of his defeat, served this Faerie as the queen of his heart and his world. They roamed the world together in perfect harmony and happiness, content in what they supposed to be friendship. But then, they ventured deep into a forest, near a lake, where a crazed, pitiful creature, made boats out of twigs, grinning with pleasure when a boat floated, and cursing in dismay when one sank. This creature was known as the "Master Shipper", and when he saw the faerie and Skarzs, he realized that these people must be united in marriage, and he, out of the goodness heart, turned from his lunacy for a time and endeavored to bring them together, unfortunately, the faerie and Skarzs were not happy at having their emotions so easily seen, and turned on the poor creature. The Master Shipper resisted valiantly, and brought the battle to a stalemate, when the lad and the faerie recognized a creature more powerful than the abs or the dark holograms, and were wedded on the spot. Skarzs and the faerie live happily today in a cottage near the lake where they were first wed, with Skarzs' abs keeping evil from all the land. The Master Shipper is now a wedding planner.

;D

"When I was a lad I'd eat four dozen eggs every morning to help me get large, and now that I'm grown I eat five dozen eggs, so I'm roughly the size of a barge..."

:D
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Still working on the hairy chest thing, though. I must admit, however, that bald is beautiful.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

. . . . . . . . .

I'd beg to differ, Skar.

Delthion

She knows from experience! ;D

And Wylder! You got my reference! YAAAAAY!!! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Quote from: Skarzs on September 28, 2016, 07:00:19 AM
Still working on the hairy chest thing, though. I must admit, however, that bald is beautiful.
This reminds me of a question I want to ask:
How repulsive or attractive do girls find chest hair?

I'm retired from the forum

Rosie Willowwater

I find it disgusting but I can't speak for anyone else ;D

Søren

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Søren on September 30, 2016, 04:39:02 PM

Half and half?

Jetthebinturong

Well I'm not a girl, but I definitely don't like chest hair.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Banya

Quote from: Søren on September 30, 2016, 03:10:14 AM
I got an iPhone 7 today. I love it so much. Matte black, 256gb. Overkill, but it was a gift.
Quote from: Sagetip on September 30, 2016, 12:49:47 PM
Meanwhile, I'm here with 5S and IPad 2...
Quote from: Peony on September 30, 2016, 03:21:30 PM
At least you have those. I have a Dell laptop that's as old as I am!
Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on September 30, 2016, 07:37:21 PM
Meanwhile, I'm sitting at my desk writing a letter with a quill pen and an inkwell... ::)
Quote from: Delthion on September 30, 2016, 09:00:30 PM
Meanwhile I am hammering away at my typewriter. ;D
Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on September 30, 2016, 09:09:02 PM
Still etching on my stone tablet...
Quote from: Sagetip on September 30, 2016, 10:30:25 PM
I'm sorry Gonff, I was too busy passing down an oral story to my kids.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Peony on September 28, 2016, 07:06:54 PM
. . . . . . . . .

I'd beg to differ, Skar.
I am going to shave and wax my head one of these days. And I shall look glorious.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

Quote from: Peony on September 30, 2016, 07:20:23 PM
Quote from: Søren on September 30, 2016, 04:39:02 PM

Half and half?
Ok, 1.5:0.5 in favor of the body razor...

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Skarzs on October 04, 2016, 06:32:24 AM
Quote from: Peony on September 28, 2016, 07:06:54 PM
. . . . . . . . .

I'd beg to differ, Skar.
I am going to shave and wax my head one of these days. And I shall look glorious.

Polish it every day and your head shall be like radiant Helios.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.