News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Useless Skills

Started by DanielofRedwall, August 25, 2011, 11:52:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

I can get in character pretty quickly, and can make up a plot on the fly.  (Seriously, you should see me play freeze (the improv game).  I can make a relatively good plot in no time flat!)

I can hear high pitched noises that my family can't, and they kinda think I'm going insane.  (My brother's car, Dora (it's an Explorer ;D), has this annoying thing where if the radio volume goes up past the midway point, it starts emitting this screeching noise that only I can hear.  Everyone hates listening to music in Dora now 'cause I make them turn it down so I don't get a headache.)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

I can successfully unsuccessfully get my mom to make me an email account.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Quote from: Rainshadow on August 03, 2014, 02:57:28 AM
  I can get in character pretty quickly, and can make up a plot on the fly.  (Seriously, you should see me play freeze (the improv game).  I can make a relatively good plot in no time flat!)

I can hear high pitched noises that my family can't, and they kinda think I'm going insane.  (My brother's car, Dora (it's an Explorer ;D), has this annoying thing where if the radio volume goes up past the midway point, it starts emitting this screeching noise that only I can hear.  Everyone hates listening to music in Dora now 'cause I make them turn it down so I don't get a headache.)

Lol. That's funny in an annoying sort of way. My dads cars name is Roger... His car is a Pilot. he got the name from the movie Airplane. When the TV is on I can hear it make a high pitched static sound but no one else believes me. I used to use that to know weather my dad was watching TV in the morning and weather I should go down stairs or not. That was back when I was 6 though.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

I can make dinner and everyone suddenly decides to eat hot dogs. UNACCEPTABLE!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Quote from: Rainshadow on August 27, 2013, 11:45:40 PMI can jiggle my eyes rather quickly, making them look like they're vibrating.  It's weird, but I found out how to do it recently, so I'm rather happy about it.  :P

I can wiggle my ears without the aid of my hands.

Me too!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Delthion

Quote from: Faiyloe on August 02, 2014, 11:20:49 PM
Quote from: Delthion on August 02, 2014, 11:06:29 PM
Quote from: The Skarzs on August 02, 2014, 09:46:39 PM
Quote from: Delthion on August 02, 2014, 08:57:03 PM
- I took saber fencing lessons,
What kind of saber? I have a Confederate cavalry saber.

The kind you see used at the Olympics.

You mean when they do fencing. That's a rapier (Long strait thin blade with basket hilt). Not a saber. Unless there is a kind of saber fighting in the Olympics that I don't know about.  

The fencing instructor and everyone that I know that has referred to that sword calls it a saber.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Hey; it seems everyone does this at some point. Instead of double posting, (that is, making two posts in a row without a proper reason) just click the shiny "modify" button on the right side of your last post. ;)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tiria Wildlough

I can cross my eyes and then move one eye independently to the side. ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

James Gryphon

I can post something without noticing the obvious mistakes that are in it, thus allowing me to subsequently edit the post, more than 90% of the time.
« Subject to editing »

The Skarzs

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on August 04, 2014, 06:53:16 AM
I can cross my eyes and then move one eye independently to the side. ;D
I can do that too. :D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Skyblade

Revive!!

I have a double-jointed right thumb, which is pretty cool. I can also make fart noises with my armpits and knees, which is quite immature xD

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Delthion

Not to mention crude.

Anyway, I can form my fingers into all sorts of different shapes. Basically be weaving them together, they look really cool. I have double-jointed index, pinky, and middle fingers. I can jiggle my eyes back and forth really quickly. I can also make them roll back under my eyelids and scare a lot of people. I move my jaw to fit my teeth together in all sorts of ways.

Jukka the Sling

I can bend both my thumbs forward to touch my forearm, like this:

(No, that is not my hand.)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

OOHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!! MY THUMBS ARE IN EXCRUCIATING PAIN!!!! *Shields eyes.*

Jukka the Sling

I'm somewhat hypermobile.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien