News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

FORUM PROM

Started by BlueRose, January 06, 2015, 03:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Mask

Hey sis(Apparently you are my internet sister now which is fine with me) any seafood left on there? I'd love some oysters.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Faiyloe

Quote from: Tiria_Wildlough on January 14, 2015, 07:40:38 PM
Oh, my goodness. Who should I believe?  ???

*1st* Me of course. *1st*

*2nd* She has been fooling you all this whole time. Look she even changed my silver ball gown to a Gold one. If that don't sound like Eolyiaf to me then I don't know what dose. *2nd*

*1st* it doesn't matter what you think it only matters what they think *1st*

*2nd* Wrong! It dosn't matter what anyone thinks, all that matters is the truth! You locked me in the closet and brainwashed Skarzs so that you could take over the world unhindered. But that dosn't matter anymore, Skarzs is free of your grip. You can no longer control him. And if his word is not enough. I can prove once and for all that I am who I say I am. *2nd*

*1st* I'd like to see you try but we all know there is nothing you can say or do that will prove who you are *1st*

*2nd* Alright here it goes. Aside form the fact that for the past week You have only ever seen Faiyloe when Eoliaf is not around and Eoly when Faiy is absent, making it plausible that they could in fact be the same person. Ignoring that and any other evidence set forward there is one sure way to prove that I am who I say I am. Zombie Pinata... Take here out *2nd*

*Zombie Pinata crashes threw the window and lands on the 1st Faiyloe's head*

*1st* Shreeks, Get off me you brute! I command you to get off me this instant, *Starts running around trying to get the Zombie Pinata off her while it tries to pull her hair*  Ow! *1st*

*2nd* as you you all know the Zombie pinata is only loyal to Faiyloe and is one of the few who can tell the two of us apart. *2nd*

*1st* OOM!!! get this thing off me!!!!*1st*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

James Gryphon

Flapping wings portend the arrival of His Majesty the great Gryphon, who lands as daintily as a massive bird-lion can. He speaks:

How about I eat both of you; that will clear up the situation.
« Subject to editing »

Tiria_Wildlough

Quote from: The Mask on January 14, 2015, 09:08:13 PM
Hey sis(Apparently you are my internet sister now which is fine with me) any seafood left on there? I'd love some oysters.

Yes sir, here ya go! *hands over platter*

Faiyloe

Quote from: James Gryphon on January 14, 2015, 09:47:32 PM
Flapping wings portend the arrival of His Majesty the great Gryphon, who lands as daintily as a massive bird-lion can. He speaks:

How about I eat both of you; that will clear up the situation.

*1st and 2nd in unison* No thank you! *1st and 2nd in unison*

The Skarzs

*OOM Takes ZP Off Eolyiaf's Head.* Wretched Creature. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

Well, the alternate personalities have arrived. Are we going to have a cerony or something for RainHound?

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Amber

Faiyloe

I know *Shivers in disgust* Look what it did to my dress.

So you finally show your true colors.

You know what... You are disgusting. I don't know how you do it day in day out.

Well if you don't like it then stop impersonating me. *snaps fingers* Come here ZP. Drop the OOM.

*ZP wriggles out of OOM's grasp and runs to Faiyloe's side,*

Good boy... thing... pinata...  :P

This isn't over we will be back mark my word. *Eolyiaf and OOM diaper in a puff of smoke*

*Walks over to Skarzs* sorry about that... I know that I'm not really dressed for it but seeing that I missed the prom and all... Skarzs, would you dance with me?

The Skarzs

Of course!

As long as you have no hard feelings against me for being with Eoly this whole time. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Eh, you where brain washed, I can't blame you for having an uncontrollable addiction to chocolate. All is forgiven.

Hey DJ.. oh never mind *Runs over to the DJ booth and puts this song on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joIbYX11aLY

*Run's Back to Skarzs* There.  ;D

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

... don't like that song? I can play a different one. What do you want to hear?

Skyblade

Quote from: PluggFiretail on January 14, 2015, 02:17:23 PM
Quote from: Skyblade on January 13, 2015, 02:21:53 AM
(We're not on the balcony anymore xD)

Aww, thank you :) That is lovely to hear. I feel the same, Plugg.
Perhaps we should ask someone about the food. I don't know how everybody else got to eat.

I think that maybe there is food out on trays somewhere. *Looks around*

*finally catches a buffet* Look, there's some food here. Let's go :D

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

The Skarzs

Quote from: Faiyloe on January 15, 2015, 05:37:32 AM
... don't like that song? I can play a different one. What do you want to hear?
No, I like the song. It's just that it's a slow-dance. ;) Well, let us dance!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.