News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Downtown OOC

Started by Kitsune, January 07, 2015, 01:59:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune

This role-play idea comes from the Modern Redwall by Redwaller, if any of you remember that. It was one of my favorite RPs, and I was sad to see it die, so I decided to make one like it. It is set in downtown Mossflower City in a modern day Redwall world. I just want to note that while artillery is allowed (and will be the main source of weaponry), please do not make this a shootout. Such a thing is mindless and does not follow the spirit of Redwall or creative role-play in general.

There will be two sides, Citizens and Thugs, but they are not necessarily fighting each other. Please fill out the form below if you wish to sign up!

Name:
Species:
History:
Weapons:
Armor (if any):
Side:
Other:

A few notes:

1) I might limit the size of people if this RP gets too busy.

2) For clarity's sake, I will not be using my standard form of writing.

3) It is possible to be a Police Officer and arrest the baddies, but I do not want a police army. Also, please do not use this to PP and put characters in jail for years on end.

4) If you have characters from Modern Redwall that you want to use, feel free to use them (even though such a thing was already allowed. Just a reminder)!

My Character
Name: K'taah
Species: Fox
History: unknown
Weapons: A submachine gun she can hide in her pocket with extra ammo modified for faster reloads and a fighting knife.
Armor: Leather armor
Side: Thug
Other: Is sassy, attractive, and prideful. Has an all black sport bike.
[close]

Izeroth's Character
Species: Weasel
History: Once a police officer, he left the police force after becoming frustrated by the ineptitude of his superiors. He's now a vigilante of sorts, helping goodbeasts and doing what he can to hinder the thugs.
Weapons: a knife; a rifle
Armor (if any): A Kevlar vest
Side: Citizens
Other: N/A
[close]

Sagetip's Character
Name: Fardan
Species: Wildcat
History: N/A
Weapons: One semi-automatic machine gun, and a rapier for "sport" play.
Armor: custom-made tough leather jacket
Side: Not sure yet, but probably thug.
[close]

LT Sandpaw's Character:

Name: Sergeant Arron Windpad
Species: Gray Squirrel
History: A rebellious motorcycle officer Arron is credited with several important arrests with slightly questionable methods.
Weapons: .9mm pistol and a MP5 Submachine gun, Arron also carries a high powered electroshock pistol-a Taser 
Armor (if any): A light Kevlar vest, a motorcycle helmet when driving.
Side: Police Force.
[close]

BlueRose's Character
Name: Veroe Silva
History: Despite a typical street rat childhood, Veroe weaseled her way in to proper society by way of a successful business venture of unknown legality. Now she's a well to do business fox who talks softly, pays well, and is rumored to have some of the local gangs in her back pocket.
Weapons: Veroe chooses a lady's weapon. Hah. Just kidding. She has a selection of well-sharpened knives hidden beneath her clothing most of the time. As well as a small gun, but that's only for emergencies.
Armor (if any): She wears a well-disguised bulletproof vest.
Side: Mercenary, possible gang leader.
Other: (anybody wanna be in Vivi's gang? She pays very well!)
[close]

Lady Ashenwyte

Nice! I'll be sure to post my character later.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Cornflower MM

LT Sandpaw

I think I'll join, but by Modern do you mean 2000 era or futuristic?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Kitsune

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on January 07, 2015, 05:40:30 PM
I think I'll join, but by Modern do you mean 2000 era or futuristic?

Present day.

Izeroth

History: Once a member of a gang, Ravar left after becoming uncomfortable with its practices. He's now a vigilante of sorts, helping goodbeasts and doing what he can to hinder the thugs.
Weapons: a knife; a semi-automatic assault rifle
Armor (if any): None

Kitsune

Quote from: Izeroth on January 08, 2015, 02:29:05 AM
History: Once a police officer, he left the police force after becoming frustrated by the ineptitude of his superiors. He's now a vigilante of sorts, helping goodbeasts and doing what he can to hinder the thugs.
Weapons: a knife; a rifle
Armor (if any): A Kevlar vest

Accepted!

Kitsune

I would like to start this RP soon, but if I don't get any more sign ups I will have to cancel this. Is anyone else interested?

(I will be posting my character sheet.)

Hickory

Name: Fardan
Species: Wildcat
History: N/A
Weapons: One semi-automatic machine gun, and a rapier for "sport" play.
Armor: custom-made tough leather jacket
Side: Not sure yet, but probably thug.

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Kitsune

Accepted!

I would like for this RP to have a couple more people, but if it does not it will probably be fine.

LT Sandpaw

Alright I think I will join.

Name: Sergeant Arron Windpad
Species: Gray Squirrel
History: A rebellious motorcycle officer Arron is credited with several important arrests with slightly questionable methods.
Weapons: .9mm pistol and a MP5 Submachine gun, Arron also carries a high powered electroshock pistol-a Taser 
Armor (if any): A light Kevlar vest, a motorcycle helmet when driving.
Side: Police Force.

Izeroth

Instead of an electroshock pistol, why not just a taser? The pistol seems too futuristic....

Kitsune

Accepted! And the electroshock pistol is fine (he would have to be pretty rich though), just no PPing! ;)

LT Sandpaw

Quote from: Izeroth on January 19, 2015, 05:38:03 PM
Instead of an electroshock pistol, why not just a taser? The pistol seems too futuristic....

A Taser is an electroshock pistol they are one in the same thing :P

BlueRose

Name: Veroe Silva
History: Despite a typical street rat childhood, Veroe weaseled her way in to proper society by way of a successful business venture of unknown legality. Now she's a well to do business fox who talks softly, pays well, and is rumored to have some of the local gangs in her back pocket.
Weapons: Veroe chooses a lady's weapon. Hah. Just kidding. She has a selection of well-sharpened knives hidden beneath her clothing most of the time. As well as a small gun, but that's only for emergencies.
Armor (if any): She wears a well-disguised bulletproof vest.
Side: Mercenary, possible gang leader.
Other: (anybody wanna be in Vivi's gang? She pays very well!)
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.