News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Downtown OOC

Started by Kitsune, January 07, 2015, 01:59:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

Is my character accepted?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Ashleg

Is this still open? ^^

LT Sandpaw

@Ash and Scar, I don't know about Plugg but I think the RP is still open so feel free to post a character Scar, Ash I'm sorry but your just going to have to wait until he gets back on.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Ashleg

If we can have multiple characters, I'd love to make a good guy also!
But for now we get a ferret.

Name: Connie
Species: Ferret
History: He used to work as a butler for a very rich mouse from 20 until age 25, but soon grew angry and jealous of the mouse and poisoned her. Ever since then he's been a thief on the run (which has caused him to become wealthy) and has multiple aliases.
Weapons: A pistol when he needs it, but normally he carries nothing with him.
Armor (if any): None.
Side: Criminal
Other: He is around the average size for a ferret heightwise and has a medium-length scar running down his right eye. He wears a black suit and a red bowtie to match his eyes (which are also that color). He's crafty, but polite around other animals in public.

Kitsune

Sorry for not looking at this topic. :P Yes, this is still open.

@Ash: Accepted, but try not to have Scylla/Skara eat everyone. ;)

@Scartooth: Accepted!

Ashleg

Yay!  ;D Okay, one question. Is Redwall still there (still functioning or as sort of a landmark) or is it gone?

Kitsune

Redwall would still be there, but functioning as a museum or something of the like (Redwall Abbey Museum, perhaps).

BlueRose

Hey, can we do some fancy fundraiser type thing that VS can get in on? Like a dance w/ speeches somewhere?
Maybe so she could interact with other characters?
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Kitsune

That would be fine, maybe a community ball or the opening of a new high-class restaurant or hotel.

BlueRose

Yeah! That sounds like fun!
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Ashleg

Ooh, cool, okie dokie!

Lady Ashenwyte

Can Scylla attend as Skara and have a chat with Veroe and potentially kill someone?

Ashleg

Aye, Soren, is Elliam a web designer or a cop? Or both? xD
I got a little mixed up because he dropped the police scanner and has a taser...maybe I missed something important...

Søren

He's a webdisigner who is bored with his life. He has a taser for protection, and a police scanner that he got somewhere to try to up his thrill.

I'm retired from the forum