News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Arena

Started by Faiyloe, January 14, 2015, 02:18:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you think will be the winner?

Skyblade
Russa

Jukka the Sling

*Dives into ball pit and crouches low, watching for an opportunity to attack*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

*Attempts to avoid Soren's blow while also trying to blow him away.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

*Draws on my face with a crayon* Heehee *Snort* hehe. :3
Freddy

Faiyloe

Quote from: Tiria_Wildlough on January 15, 2015, 01:07:40 AM
*walks up to Blue and raises wand* Not knowing what's gong to happen.
Quote from: BlueRose on January 15, 2015, 01:44:16 AM
*bolts, somehow ending up in a transdimensional closet with an inside lock*

*the Wand has a mind of its own and decides to lock Blue in a transdimensional closet, and as a penalty for trying to control magic the closet drops Blue in between the fighting Soren and Delthion*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Russa Nodrey

How am supposed to do anything with crayons, silly putty, and worms!?!? Worms?! Worms I say!!! Worms!!! .....I think I have an idea....
Freddy

BlueRose

TRANSDIMENSIONAL CLOSETS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH MAGIC! The manipulation of void to create a non-dimension in an enclosed space is AAT*, thank you very much.

*Advanced Alien Technology

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Izeroth

*Yells from the sidelines* Bloodshed! We demand bloodshed!

Russa Nodrey

Alright. *Pulls off a worms head* *Sniff* Goodbye Dave.
Freddy

Jukka the Sling

You have to post in color.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Faiyloe

Quote from: BlueRose on January 15, 2015, 03:46:32 AM
TRANSDIMENSIONAL CLOSETS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH MAGIC! The manipulation of void to create a non-dimension in an enclosed space is AAT*, thank you very much.

*Advanced Alien Technology

I am considering that part of the environment then besides this one is magic.

Alright I have some gifts from the audience to dish out. Soren has been gifted a high Caffeine Monster energy drink *A box containing said item appear in front of Soren* and Sam has revived a well shaken coke. *A box containing said item appears in front of Sam* Enjoy the gifts of the viewers.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Izeroth

*Casts vote* I say Soren will win!!

The Skarzs

*Decides to join the fun and sneaks up behind Russa, swinging the frying pan down at her head.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

OOC: You have to post in color!

By the way, where are you exactly?
BIC:

"Russa! Look out!"

OOC: Are the contestants allowed to vote? 'Cause I voted for Russa.

Tiria_Wildlough

*laughs at the comic-like people* hahaha! *wipes tear from eye* My side hurts!!

Can we vote for ourselves?