Cutest Character in the Cartoon

Started by Guitarmouse, August 27, 2011, 08:15:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muse

Ive seen Redwall and Mattimeo, but I didnt know that they made Martin the Warrior too.
Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

Coobreedan

They made Martin The Warrior after Mattimeo.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

eualaia

wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

jamescharls123

For me Domo Kun is the cutest cartoon character of all time. His brown hair makes him more cute and beautiful than any other cartoon character. His activities are so funny, that you can't stop your laughing.

Tiria Wildlough

Folgrimeo linked that picture of Aryah Voh earlier, and I think she looks really, really beautiful. That's not how I imagine her, though. :P

I also like that pic of Brome. He looks so young and determined, but he has no idea of what he'll experience before it's all over... :(
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Wolfstar

Well I don't know about cuteness, but my favorite character is Keyla, Cheek and Basil.  And Rollo is cute.
Happy and kind.

redwallgurl

many of the characters were nice and funny though mainly the babes were cute to me
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Wisteria Wild Cat

I love little Rollo! He is so cute!  ;D
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Nightfire

Yeah, he was cute. Everyone seems to like Rollo. I thought Keyla was cute just because he was so determined. And because all otters are cute.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Flandor

My favorites are the random moles in the circus episode of Redwall.

They see the rats on the back of the circus cart, and come back to Redwall to warn them. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjT1akOS0uM&feature=related

Watch from 7 minutes 59 seconds on.  I just like the way he says they "come in crafty."
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Redwallfan7

the otters or the dibbuns
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Dannflower Reguba

Rose probably.
And personally I think the pigtail was perfect
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Bragoon

Having seen all three seasons now (Pallum a girl, really?), I'm going to have to go with Sam Squirrel when he was an infant as the cutest. 

I liked Rowanoak's overall appearance best out of them all though. 
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Dannflower Reguba

I'm going to have to revise and say rose DEFINITLY! (so far)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwallfan7

Are you referring to cute as in sexy or cute as in aww
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers