News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Unnatural ~ a magic RP (OOC and sign up topic)

Started by Faiyloe, January 25, 2015, 08:14:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

This. . . Looks awesome! Are sign-ups still open?

Dannflower Reguba

I'm sure they are, Faiy hasn't said anything for awhile now.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Cornflower MM

Faiyloe

Yup sign ups are still open. I still have to get the RP topic up... XP I was not home for most of today and I was busy yesterday. add that to the fact that I have writers block. Yah... I'll get to it. I'll see what I can do tomorrow.  :P 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Izeroth

You could just start off the story with the Captain of the Guard chasing after the magical beasts. Somehow, their location was discovered.

The Skarzs

Right, I've got an idea on how I could post. . . as soon as the topic's open. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Name:Rayne Sorrelsand
Species:Squirrel
Affiliation: Magic user, supports magic users
Magic?: Water
Appearance: (This includes any weapons they might have)
Personality:
History:
Other:

Will finish later, family meeting was called.

Faiyloe

Alright I finally got the first post up.  ;D The RP has begun.

Oh and Corn we already have a water magic user I would prefer that each of the players have a different form of magic. that doesn't mean you can't reference NPC with magic repeats.

I encourage 3D NPC especial when it comes to family or friends (3D meaning detail and believable characters). no sheet is necessary so long as you give a brief description of who they are when you first run in to them in the RP. These characters are minor and will not play a vital roll in the RP, their main purpose is to support the main character (your main character) and will often disappear soon after they are introduced.   ;) remember this is not necessary it just adds more dimension to the world where are playing in.  ;D

Jetthebinturong

I'll make my character sheet soon, as soon as I get the time
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Faiyloe

Don't worry take your time, Sign ups will still be open for a while.

Unimaginative

I said I would make a King's soldier. It just took awhile.

Name: Rangi Ala'huata
Species: Otter
Affiliation: Kingsbeast, but isn't decidedly against magic users.
Magic?: N/A.
Appearance: Rangi is often the tallest creature in the room when he enters. He is also the most dangerous looking, with a number of tattoos crossing his face.
Tattoos
[close]
. Rangi often wears a necklace studded with shark teeth, which he hunted in his native lands before travelling North. He always wears a thick, feather filled jacket he made, as he is not used to the colder temperatures, being used to the heat of his island homelands. He wields a Taiaha: Taiaha
Personality: Though often perceived as a unintelligent brute, Rangi is actually quite bright. However, while he connects the dots very well, and has many bright ideas, he struggles to think in a outside of the box way. He struggles to be serious, often leading to arguments with other beasts. He tends to be argumentative, but is extremely loyal to anyone who befriends him.
History: Born on a tropical island and raised by literally the whole village, Rangi grew to be the pride and joy of his village. He could fish, he could fight, and he could build canoes like no other. One day this came to the attention of the king of the island chain, and he was recruited into a powerful navy. Unfortunately, his canoe got blown off course one day, and he ended up in Trecor, where he soon found that he was trapped in a dangerous spot, not wanting to displease his new king, but not wanting to be a enemy of the magic users. Even now the Otter debates between the two sides, leaning towards the king, but not certain he can try to hunt magic users.  
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Izeroth

I really like how you made the Captain realistic, rather than just making him a brute that wants to kill everything.

LT Sandpaw

Is it alright if I control the injured rat as my character?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Faiyloe

Thanks that was the idea. I wanted you to be able to sympathies with him. Give him some good motives for the bad things that he does, and Han your accepted.  

That's fine controlling NPC is ok so long as the player who creates them doesn't give them a name, if they give them a name then you have to ask before you do anything. PPing the a little however is ok in any instance, for example shoving pushing pulling or minor injuries are all ok.

Unimaginative

Cool, thanks. Anything you want me to do with him?
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth