News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The League of Ordinary Gentlemen

Started by Hickory, January 30, 2015, 01:10:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

*enters*
Good evening, how do you all do?

I'm retired from the forum

Hickory

Very well, and you?

Croquet is now ready to play, I'll be heading out there now, please join me, if you will.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Blaggut

No cigars?! I think they are fine, but I shall never smoke a "cigarette". *returns his poker cards to his pocket, and pulls out a Cuban Royal Imported Really Really Expensive(TM) Cigar.

Magic The Gathering? Fine new game from our American Colony counterpart. Not many gents own them. *Pulls out a wooden deck box engraved with fine drawings signifying a Blue/Green deck*
~Just a soft space boi~

Cornflower MM

*Enters room wearing blue jeans and a dance t-shirt* Hey, The League of Ordinary Gentlemen?

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on January 31, 2015, 01:51:52 AM
No slang here, milady.

Too bad. I'll use slang if I want to!

LT Sandpaw

*Enters with military dress uniform on with a gleaming ornamental saber in his belt* Evening good sirs, I saw your sign and decided to come have some free food. How are you all?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

*nods head* Excellent, and you? As I've said before, croquet is now ready.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Izeroth

Quote from: Cornflower MM on February 01, 2015, 07:11:00 PM
*Enters room wearing blue jeans and a dance t-shirt* Hey, The League of Ordinary Gentlemen?

No slang here, milady.

That is quite enough! *Pulls out a portable teleporter and beams Corn out of the room*

No one saw me do that, right?

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Izeroth on February 03, 2015, 01:14:41 AM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on February 01, 2015, 07:11:00 PM

No slang here, milady.

That is quite enough! *Pulls out a portable teleporter and beams Corn out of the room*

No one saw me do that, right?

I must confess, I love the way you kill plebeians.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

*nods* Agreed. Teleporter recharge stations are down the hall to the left.

Izeroth

Excellent, gentlemen. I propose that we barricade the gates so no more plebians enter.

Lady Ashenwyte

What if more of our gentlemen friends come in? I've had some heavily armed men guard the gate. All plebeians shall be hanged upon sight.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Hickory

Excellent work, sir. Let us leave the gruesome parts and do the gentlemanly parts, wot wot?

Rusvul

Disgusting. You not only scorn, but kill 'plebians,' as casually as you would kill an insect, simply because of what they are. There are barriers that you've constructed just so you can look down upon those on the other side of it. Ever heard of Hextor? You might like him.

(Exaggerating, of course. I wouldn't actually suggest that any of you worship the god of tyranny and evil, and you don't disgust me. But, y'know, semi-rp topic, so... Yeah, that. :P)

Lady Ashenwyte

Heh, stupid pleb. *Turns into a tall man wearing a Japanese red robe and holding a naginata and charges at Rus*