News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Victim of the month

Started by Izeroth, February 01, 2015, 05:49:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

If gryphons could griff graphs, how many graphs would gryphons griff?

Ten
1 (6.3%)
Twenty
8 (50%)
None
7 (43.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

There is still the canyon, We can throw him in there! ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

True! Ready for round two, Izeroth? Bah, doesn't matter. *Tosses Izeroth over the edge.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

I nominate Rain as victim of the month of March.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Quote from: The Skarzs on March 14, 2015, 04:13:31 AM
I nominate Rain as victim of the month of March.

I beg your pardon?  I think not, my good troll!  No Time Lord should be submitted to such lame torture as the members of this forum could offer!  If we must be tortured, we prefer much worse that what you all have been bringing to the table so far.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

I still put Rain up for nomination, holding forth her claim that she must be tortured far worse than I was to be bound to.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

*Climbs out of the gorge* Sorry, folks, but I had a bit of a run-in with some of Skarzs' deranged cousins down there, and... yeah.

Ahem! The victim of the month is...... *drumroll*

Rainshadow!

Rainshadow

I seriously doubt that the whole "time paradox" torture is gonna work, you guys.  I ain't bugged by paradoxes.  I like paradoxes.  They're wonderfully confusing.  ^-^
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

James Gryphon

I think I've got a better one: stalk the brownie game, and refuse to let her win, ever.
« Subject to editing »

Rainshadow

That already happens, so...  :P

James Gryphon

Well, it was the best I could come up with on the fly.

I'm just slightly ;) irritated by the guessing game thing. I'm not sure exactly why.
« Subject to editing »

Rainshadow

What guessing game thing?

James Gryphon

Quote from: Rainshadow on every single post on that topic ever
I refuse to let you be correct!
« Subject to editing »

Rainshadow

You, good sir, are wrong!  There was a time in which I said something other than that line.

Quote from: Rainshadow on February 18, 2013, 10:38:02 PM
  Nay, 'tis only I.  ;D
Quote from: Rainshadow on February 18, 2013, 11:16:35 PM
  Yep!
Quote from: Rainshadow on February 18, 2013, 11:40:07 PM
  Yesh.

See?  You just have to check the first couple of pages.  ;)