News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

A Dibbun Adventure

Started by Hickory, February 02, 2015, 03:59:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we fight varmints to get the box?

Yes.
No.

Russa Nodrey

Arnim jumped from bed to bed, moving the pillows out of the way so he could see underneath them.
Freddy

Hickory

Aaron was now fully under the bed, his paw groping around for something. For a brief second, the paw rested on a metal object, then it continued its arc under the bed. Realizing he had found something, the otter tried to find it again, but he couldn't.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

Augustus had followed them into the dorms. He went into one bed, and started looking under the sheets.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Skyblade

"Wha' is it?" Star asked, swooping down to help Aaron but crashing into the bed. "Ouch."

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Hickory

The otterbabe grumbled. "I fink I felt sometink unda dere, but I'm not sure."

Skyblade

Star looked around. "Ah probably can't get under dere if you can't. Everybeast! There's somethin' under da bed!"

Wot, wot!

"Wha is it, Star?" Bluebell asked, running into the dormitory. "Do you wan me to reach it for you?"
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Skyblade

"Yes please, my friend!" Star yelled, flying upwards out of the way so Bluebell could get through.

Wot, wot!

"Ok!" Bluebell said as she crawled her way under the bed and grabbed the box in her tiny paws. She wiggled her way back, nearly hitting her head on the bed post. "Here ya go, friend."
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Skyblade

"Ye okay? Thanks!" Star hopped forward as if she was a songbird rather than a falcon, approaching the object daintily. "Somebeast open it."

Hickory

OOC: Aaron's been opening to much stuff here, anybody fancy opening it?

Cornflower MM

OOC: Sure, just tell me one thing: What is ale finding?

Hickory

Hickory

Aaron opened the box and groaned. It was another riddle. He read it out.

You've traveled acoss
many a stone.
Yet more there is,
so do not groan!

A blind badger,
near my sword.
She sleeps on,
never to rise again.

Talk to the descendant,
the one with the pendant.
Go!
To Tussock, I say.

The Dibbuns stared in askance at each other, clueless. THen one, a shy haremaid named Pasque, spoke up. "H'excuse me, but my favver's favver and his favver beofre him all go by da name of Tussock. My great great great great grandsire was named Tammelo deFformelo... uh, Tussock. Yeah, Tussock. And my favver has a pendant, tho' I fink it's actually a medal. Maybe we should talk to him..."

Skyblade

"Well, then?" said Star, cocking her head and grinning as best as she could with a beak instead of a mouth, "Let's go tae him! Where he be?"