News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

A Dibbun Adventure

Started by Hickory, February 02, 2015, 03:59:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we fight varmints to get the box?

Yes.
No.

Hickory

The harenurse smiled deceptively. "Of course. Abbess Tansy and her friends searched for the six pearls that belong in this case. The first clue was in it. Maybe that'll be the case for our next clue."
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Cornflower MM

Kale hadn't really realized that Jarvey bumped into him, and had been searching eagerly. "Open it up, pwease! Lessee what's innit!" He squealed.

Skyblade

"Yeah, open it," said Star, "Why wait any longer?" She finished her sentence with a twitch of her wings.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Hickory

OOC: Memm is just holding up an empty box. We have to look for something like it in the cellars. Sorry.

Skyblade

OOC: Oh, ok ;)

BIC: Star flew around The Cellars, looking out for an identical box.

Cornflower MM

OOC: [sarcasm]Well, then, Kale will just go from asking someone to open a box to searching the Cellars. Yeah, no problem there! [/sarcasm]

BIC: Since Memm didn't open the case, Kale pouted and wandered off, looking behind barrels and in dark corners.

Skyblade

OOC: Keep calm; it's just a misunderstanding.

Ballaw De Quincewold

OOC: Is this thread still open.
Ballaw De Quincewold, actor extrodinaire

Hickory

OOC: No, sorry.

Sorry, Corn. It's just that it might be to weird to have the dibbuns go into the cellars just to get it from Memm.
This is where squirrel characters come in handy.

BIC: Aaron quickly scanned the room for a case. A glint of metal caught his eye; the clasp! Alas, it was located high up. The only way to get it was to climb on the barrels.

Skyblade

OOC: Star can fly, but I don't know how well she can grip the box in her talons since they are rather small.

Hickory

OOC: Okay. Let's say the barrels are convienently placed so everyone can climb up to the case. But I don't want Aaron to do it, and it seems like not many people are posting...

Wot, wot!

"Are we gonna open it?" Bluebell giggled, looking around at her group of friends hopefully.
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Hickory

Aaron hopped up the barrels and snatched the case from the walll crevice it was stuck in. Returning to the floor, he reverently opened the case.

Inside was a small scroll of paper. Aaron, having not yet learned to read, passed the papr to Memm, who read it aloud.

Inside me,
you'll find part of next.
but I,
is the part you add.
The end of in,
you take away,
to find the next place.

OOC: Should anybody need help with the answer, just ask.

Søren

Skilbury, thinking he had a stoke of genius, said aloud quickly: "ITS MARTINS GRAVE!!!" Then after some thought and a few glances from the others, he piped down.

I'm retired from the forum

Hickory

OOC: The riddle is the instructions to an anagram.