News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

A Dibbun Adventure

Started by Hickory, February 02, 2015, 03:59:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we fight varmints to get the box?

Yes.
No.

Hickory

OOC: Yes. But it is next to a pair of pears. Let's just say there are only a few pear trees.

BIC: Aaron leapt across the ground to the next tree, quickly scanning the branches. "I fink it might be inna... inna..." Aaron suddenly found the word. "Inna crook of a branch!"
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Unimaginative

"Hah." said Jarvey dismissively. "It's not inna crook, it's in one of those little 'V's that are inna tree," he said pointing. "Like that one right there."

"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Wot, wot!

"Do you sees it, Aaron?"Bluebell said looking up at the tree hopefully. "What if a vurmint got it afore us? Vermints are sneaky, ya knows"
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Hickory

OOC: So now we decide to fight or not.

Skyblade

"How would vermin get in da Abbey? Well, beyond the gate." Star shivered, looking a bit unsettled despite herself. "But I must be brave!" The tiny falcon started flying to the V-shaped crook very cautiously.

OOC: Is it there?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Hickory

OOC: So it depends. If we choose to fight the vermin, then it's not, ad they have it, but if we don't and fight them later, then yes. Three people need to vote, but we might have to continue without them.

Skyblade

OOC: Looks like we are going to fight them!

Star got to the V-shaped crook. "It's not here, you all!" she cried, flying in place.

Cornflower MM

Kale, after aiming a 'Wotcha do dat for?!" at Cai, wandered around the Orchard, looking under  bushes and behind trees.

OOC: Just wondering, but s it alright if Kale finds it? What would the clue be, anyways? Parchment with writing?

Hickory

OOC: So the vote says we fight. Kale can find it, but when they start to leave the vermin attack. The clue is a box.

Hickory

OOC: Okay. Kale and/or anyone else can find the box. But who ever does it first must also post that their character sees the vermin advancing. Are we clear?

Faiyloe

Minkle ran over to the base of the tree and started running around it, suddenly she tripped over something between the two pare treas. It was a box. She picked it up and looked it over shaking it to see if it made any noise. Then it hit her, It was the clue! "Ah foundedid it! Ah found da clue!" She shouted The she looked across the orchard and started jumping up and down pointing at something that wasn't there. "Vermint! Vermint dey wan't our box!" She started running in circles again waving her ladle "Dey nasty vermink, We chopick dare tails off an trow dem off da wall! Tickle dem ta deff and feed em to da pike fish!"
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Wot, wot!

"Where are they vermints, Minkle? I don't sees em," Bluebell asked, clutching the little spoon.
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Skyblade

Star panicked, flying around in circles while whipping her feathered head to and fro. "Vermin? Where? WHERE??"

OOC: How do we know if we can see them or not?

Hickory

OOC: So we'll make an assumption that the vermin are enering the orchard from the south, where Minkle was facing when she picked up the box. There's gonna be a score of them.

BIC: Aaron drew his weapon and warily moved toward the varmints, not wanting to provoke them. Their leader called out to Minkle, "You! Yea, you. Hand o'er the box thingy. Now!"

Faiyloe

"Neva!" She said holding the box close to her and shaking her ladle at him "diss here es Matains sward! an... "Then she remembered that Martins sword was missing so she couldn't have it " Yew guggie Vermink, dis 'ere es Minkles sward! an yew all tastedid ma steel ef'en yew try an take diss box!" She shouted in challenge.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?