News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Sick again

Started by James Gryphon, March 18, 2015, 05:10:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

Everything aches. Just took some medicine, hopefully it will take the edge off.
« Subject to editing »

Luftwaffles

~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Mhera

I hope you feel better soon. I'm sick as well, but it's not that bad.

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Mhera on March 18, 2015, 05:37:53 PM
I hope you feel better soon. I'm sick as well, but it's not that bad.

Get well soon, as well :)

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Skyblade

I'm sorry! I don't know what your religion is but I'll pray.

And I'm sick as well :P I understand to an extent. It's not fun.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Luftwaffles

Get well as well, Sky :)

Skyblade

Thank you, Sierra. You're so nice! :)

Banya

Feel better soon, all of you!

Skyblade

Thank you, Banya! You are really nice as well! ^.^

James Gryphon

Thanks for the attention. I like to think I have a fairly high pain tolerance, but I get whiny when I'm sick.

Not sure what caused it. Either a case of food poisoning from some chicken, or else possibly a bug that's been going around. All I know is that by yesterday afternoon, I was firmly planted in bed... and when my parents came back from taking my grandfather to the hospital for surgery, it turns out they'd gone through the same thing all day long. All the lovely symptoms that come with stomach sicknesses came along, plus aching all over my body, and what feels like a slightly elevated temperature. I want to sleep but the bed that's available isn't comfortable enough, plus the aching bugs me too much... so I'm left in a miserable in-between state, periodically doing things on the computer, and periodically falling into bed and hoping it turns out differently than the last time.

Lots of fun. I don't know how it is that one or two days of being sick makes it impossible to remember what I felt like when I was healthy, but it does, every time.
« Subject to editing »

Skyblade

I got something similar over a year ago. It is terrible! The good thing is that it should be over soon.

Hickory

I just returned from a camp early. Second day, and someone upchucks. The virus is sent to the lab, it's apparently 'Noro virus' and everybody who isn't sick gets ent home early. About twenty people were sent home becasue of sickness.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Amber

Hope all of you guys get better soon!

Wot, wot!

Hope you feel better soon guys!
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Luftwaffles