News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Faiy's Treehouse

Started by Faiyloe, March 28, 2015, 02:16:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

There is a massive treehouse with several rooms resting in the branches of a large which stands alone in the middle of a large field. A ladder leads up to a small porch and a screen door leads into a nice sized front room which looks like your typical tree house room. There are several screened windows and a large telescope is set up by one of them, there is a wooden table by one of the walls and a chest sits in one of the corners.   "Hi there, there's lemonade and cookies on the table and there are hotdogs and hamburgers cooking on the grill down below. Oh and there is Corn on the cob on the way as well. there are some games and things in that chest."  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Lady Ashenwyte

Maybe you should....er, get some better defences.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Faiyloe

Who says I don't have any defenses? *Two photogenic cannons construct themselves on the porch* Or would you prefer something a little more primitive *Holds up a bow and arrows of elvish make* Oh and have some cookies while your at it.  ;D

Lady Ashenwyte

Okay,, nice house you have there.

*Munches on a cookie*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Cornflower MM

*Climbs up ladder* Hey, Faiy! Oooh, cookies! Great treehouse! It's very cool. :)

LT Sandpaw

*Approaches ladder cautiously* Do you have a password? Or maybe a secret knock? Or any awesome stuff like that?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Izeroth

Quote from: Faiyloe on March 28, 2015, 02:48:59 PM
Who says I don't have any defenses? *Two photogenic cannons construct themselves on the porch* Or would you prefer something a little more primitive *Holds up a bow and arrows of elvish make* Oh and have some cookies while your at it.  ;D

You're still using photogenic cannons? Those are so last millennium!

Faiyloe

They are photogenic cannons with with a telepathic interface.   What have you got?

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Quote from: Cornflower MM on March 28, 2015, 04:08:18 PM
*Climbs up ladder* Hey, Faiy! Oooh, cookies! Great treehouse! It's very cool. :)

Corn cob (As Russa calls her I believe.) Has arrived!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Lady Amber

^That is quite rude, Sam. *Turns on large machine which rebuilds the treehouse* There we go. *Munches cookie and sips lemonade* Nice place you got here, Faiy.

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Izeroth

Quote from: Faiyloe on March 28, 2015, 05:48:56 PM
They are photogenic cannons with with a telepathic interface.   What have you got?

Oh, the usual: solar-powered annihilation rays, trans-amphibious assault gunships, sub-nuclear death robots, about a billion soldiers willing to obey my commands, and a patridge in a pear tree.