News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

IT'S NOT MY FAULT!

Started by Faiyloe, March 31, 2015, 03:05:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on April 13, 2015, 06:02:11 PM
Wait, I'm missing something here. WHAT SHOWER?

What happens in minecraft, stays in minecraft.  ;D >:D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

It is not my fault I was not even on! I had to leave the computer for a bit... and they took advantage of my absence! And It is still your fault Dan.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Dannflower Reguba

You're making it sound worse and worse every time you respond >:D. And GONFF DID IT!

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

Why do you like picking on me so much!

Dannflower Reguba

What happens in minecraft, stays in minecraft..

Faiyloe

That is your rule not mine!  ;D

Wylder Treejumper

It's Del's fault...

BTW, at least you got something from your "shower". Dan spammed me with eggs, and then I had to run around the squirrel village hunting chickens for a while. :P
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Lol  :D. I found a random horse somewhere.  Oh and I forgot the warp for the squirrel village... XD

Dannflower Reguba

/warp squirrelvillage  Also, you can type /warp to see the warps. I helped you clear the chickens out  :P . AND I set you a warp AND I gave you building materials out the whazoo AND I helped you out with construction for awhile AND I gave you creative while I was on... I don't wanna hear it from you Wylder.   ::)

Wylder Treejumper

Fine.

Faiy, yell at him for me, please?
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Faiyloe

You don't even have to ask.  ;D Now bee good Danny boy or I'll send you to bed without any supper.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe