News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Let Us Build A Giant Nest And See What Crawls Into It!

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, April 03, 2015, 09:48:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

The barn is a metaphor for the philosophical differences that divide our society. ...Or maybe it's just an ordinary barn.

Faiyloe

That barn. The one that is made of old dead trees and fill with hay and gasoline and alcohol and lots of flammable stuff.  ;D

And you are doing it again, getting all serious like when I show up, It ain't no fun if you get all serious on me. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

Quote from: Faiyloe on April 05, 2015, 02:27:37 AM
Oh he's hot ;D We playin' with fire now. ;D And don't you dare revert to sanity just because I showed up. *Gives Skarzs the look* *Climbed up and stands on the hood of the buggy* Prepare yourselves cuz this place is about to explode!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

o_0
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

Like on fire!  ;D it was a pun.  ;D I knew someone was going to point that out... Skarzs! lets Torch the Oracle! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

The Skarzs

*Turns away from now-burning barn.* Oooh, sounds fun!

Quote from: Faiyloe on April 05, 2015, 03:36:51 AM
I knew someone was going to point that out...
As did I. :P

Quote from: Faiyloe on April 05, 2015, 02:44:24 AM
And you are doing it again, getting all serious like when I show up, It ain't no fun if you get all serious on me. 
*Chokes words from throat.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

*Builds impregnable unfireable and undestructable building at Delphi.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

That's the spirit me troll. ;D *Chases Oracle around his building with the flame thrower.  Laughing hysterically* Hahhahhaaahhahhahhhheee he hehe hhehheaha he he YESSSSSSSSS! RUN YOU BELLIGERENT FOOL! RUN! ... *Pauses for a moment to contemplate* I don't think Belligerent is the right word here but... WHOS TA SAY! *Runs after him again, laughing*  

The Skarzs

I believe the word you're searching for is. . . GUTLESS! *Stomps after Del.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

I suppose I am the belligerent one.  ;D heehheehe.  ;D YOU CAN'T RUN FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Delthion

*Magical forcefield appears and hurls both Faiy and Skarzs out of the building. Locking it with an unbreakable and unmeltable lock.* ;D ;D

Faiyloe

Ooh a challenge. You said the door was unbrakable never said anything about the hinges  ;D.  *Removes hinges and the door falls down*  ;D *Chases Oracle around with the flame thrower again burning random doors and carpets and drapes and things along the way* Heehheehh hahhahhehehha! hahheh ahhhehe!!!!!!!!

Lady Ashenwyte

*Splashes water everywhere* THIS ESTABLISHMENT DOES NOT SUPPORT FIRE EVERYWHERE! ;D
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Faiyloe

IT is still fun to burn what you can!  ;D ;D ;D *torches random armchair*  ;D ;D ;D

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.