News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Abuse our new ranks...

Started by Hickory, April 05, 2015, 06:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetthebinturong

I'm going to assume that 1 and 2 are 10000 and 7500 posts respectively
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Søren

How can you tell there are two above recorder?

I'm retired from the forum

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: James Gryphon on April 05, 2015, 04:49:22 AM
There are, at the time of this post, ten ranks. As for what they are and what order, that's a secret. :)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

LT Sandpaw

After doing some extensive research though the member list I found this.

1. Dibbun at 0-10
2. Redwall Novice 10-100
3. Abbey Bellringer 100-250
4. Kitchen Assistant 250-500
5. Abbey gatekeeper 500-1000
6. Abbey Cellarbeast 1000-2500
7.  Abbey Gardener 2500-5000
8. Abbey Recorder 5000-10,000

At this point there is no one higher then Abbey Recorder however my best guess is that the last two are

9. Abbot 10,000-15,000
10. Redwall Champion 15,000-Onward

It will take a loooooong time to reach Redwall Champion but I could be wrong, and it might be less but I doubt it.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post

Sorry for the trolling. Just had to do that.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

James Gryphon

*slams a gate door so hard that it shakes, then opens it up and does it again, again and again and again...*

Anyone else care to guess the secret ranks?
« Subject to editing »

Rainshadow

I think the highest rank is something like "Abbey Champion".  Not sure what the second highest would be, though...
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Eulaliaaa!

Badger Lord maybe? Abbot wouldn't make sense because there can't be a female Abbot.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on April 06, 2015, 11:14:50 PM
Badger Lord maybe? Abbot wouldn't make sense because there can't be a female Abbot.

Mmm, except I think it's mainly focused around abbey titles, not just Redwall universe titles.  Lol, I was about to suggest badgermum, then I went, "Oh, wait, that wouldn't work so well, since that's a bit gender specific."  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on April 06, 2015, 11:14:50 PM

Abbes Mhera, Songbreeze, and Tansy were all female.  ;)
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

James Gryphon

They were Abbesses, though, not Abbots.
« Subject to editing »

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Eulaliaaa!

Maybe Foremole? If I remember correctly, there was a female Foremole in one of the books.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro