News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Skarloe's Baby(S)

Started by Lady Ashenwyte, April 25, 2015, 05:01:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Dude. Have you ever moved twenty or so boxes of books multiple times? (Not to mention all the stuff I've moved during the family moves.) Also, Vilu, I'm a dancer. We need to have strong everything - Legs, core, arms. . . . . . *Watches Vilu walk away*

Vilu Daskar

About the books yes, but this is Vilu he's a bodybuilder.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Cornflower MM

Dance is like a sport, only harder. Bet you twenty bucks that a professional ballerina would leave you in the dust in core work. Body builder or no.

Vilu Daskar

This is Vilu not me so you would have to bet him.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Cornflower MM

Vilu Daskar

He says he isn't a betting stoat.

Cornflower MM

Vilu Daskar

*Brings back Baby.*  "This squirrel troll thing gave me nightmares you can have it back."

Faiyloe

*Gags* ehk! Ok that is a little to far!  :P *Burns the hypothetical baby*  :P
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Vilu Daskar

Faiyloe

Hypothetical son, get the facts strait.

The Skarzs

. . . As dramatic as it was to burn the thing, I agree there is no baby and thus it cannot be burned.

Hold up. . . *Inception music.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Vilu Daskar

There is no baby because Faiy burned it. I have proof.

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 09, 2015, 09:27:18 PM
*Gags* ehk! Ok that is a little to far!  :P *Burns the baby*  :P

Hickory

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 09, 2015, 10:41:04 PM
. . . As dramatic as it was to burn the thing, I agree there is no baby and thus it cannot be burned.

Hold up. . . *Inception music.*
What if I told you...
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Faiyloe

Hypothetical Vilu, hypothetical, check the source material.