News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Compliment Thread

Started by Nightfire, September 12, 2011, 08:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Tammo, your enthusiasm is dynamic, epic, and cosmic!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Hálig

Nightfire, I love your avatar and the quote you have under it! :D
Click here to visit my site!

Proud Doctor Who fan!

DanielofRedwall

I love your avatar and website!!!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Nightfire

You have an awesome profile picture! I love Buck!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

Nightfire, you sound like a person who never gives up and lives by their signature. ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Ha! Thanks, I guess I do live by my siggie.

Tiria, you are fun-loving, random, and incrdibly smart, and that's why I like you!

Coobreedan

You are the only person on the whole forum with Bloodrath, and you konw how to use it (I think...)!
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Yeah, I know how to use it properly, otherwise all of you would be dead by now.

Cobreedan, you are the only other person besides me who is a major Kirby and Samus Aran fan, as well as having great taste in cake design.

Tiria Wildlough

Nightfire, you have an awesome and weird profile picture, and you sound a lot more bold and daring than I'll ever be. :D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Coobreedan

Tiria, I thought you were like thirty or something, the way you think and talk. Then I found out you were ten. I couldn't believe it!
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

(Tiria, thanks for the comment on my Samus Aran profile pic)

Cobreedan, you are scared of snakes, yet you have them all over your profile. Very contradictory, and that's why I love to have such in depth conversations with you!

DanielofRedwall

Nightfire, you are a great RPer!!!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Nightfire

:D That's the second time that someone has said that, so I guess it's true after all.

Daniel, you are fun and sensible, as well as having great taste in books and favorite characters.

Captain Tammo

Nightfire, you are simply AWESOME!!!!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Nightfire

Gee, thanks.  ::)

You are as mad as a march hare!

(and yes, that is a compliment)