News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Compliment Thread

Started by Nightfire, September 12, 2011, 08:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

Nightfire, I think that if you were actually Nightfire the mercenary squirrelqueen of the northlands, you would manage it awesomely.
Quote from: Coobreedan on September 20, 2011, 08:21:16 PM
Tiria, I thought you were like thirty or something, the way you think and talk. Then I found out you were ten. I couldn't believe it!
I'm actually 11 now. Sahahahaha! ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

James Gryphon

You seem to be a very responsible young lady, and, much as I may hate to admit it ;), an all-around better poster than I was at that age.

(Yes, I'm hungry for a compliment. I tried to fight off the urge but decided to do it just once. ;))
« Subject to editing »

Tiria Wildlough

You are awesome at essay writing, and you're probably more sensible than me. :)
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Quote from: James Gryphon on September 22, 2011, 10:42:34 AM
(Yes, I'm hungry for a compliment. I tried to fight off the urge but decided to do it just once. ;))
James, everyone needs to be complimented once in a while. You should visit more often. :)

Tiria, you are definitely more sensible and intelligent then I was at age 11. I bet that if you really were the High Rhulain, then you could do it even better than the first Tiria!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

You are a Kirby fan. KIRBY FANS ARE EPIC!
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Redwall Musician

Quote from: James Gryphon on September 22, 2011, 10:42:34 AM
I know how you feel James. Some days you just need someone to say something to you that's nice for a change.

You, Coobreedan, are interesting and that makes you fun!
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

You are a queen, and you really like pink. I honestly hate pink, but for some reason, I really like to hang out with you! Probably because you are just so fun-loving and regal!  :D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Mad Maudie

Hálig i love Georgie she is awesome
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

Maudie, I love your signature! And your profile pic is SOOOO cute!!! THAT PONY LOOKS SO SERIOUS AND INTENSE!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nightfire, ah think it'z great tha' ye ken latin.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

Yes I 'ken' Latin, but my siggie is actually Brazilain Portugese.

HiaG, you know just as much Star Wars lore as I do, and that's why I love trying to stump you. ;D

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Then excuze my mistakin' tha' fer latin then.

Nightfire, tiz amazin' tha' ye can control the inner squirrel inzide ye enough tae nay be runnin' at lightzpeed conztantly like mozt zquirrelz have been kenned tae dae.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tiria Wildlough

HiAG, you are random and funny, and your lizard/highlander speech is really hilarious. XD
I'm not a hipster.

DanielofRedwall

You would make a very good High Rhulain, Tiria!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Nightfire

You honor Brian Jacques in your siggie! No one else has actually done that. :)