News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Compliment Thread

Started by Nightfire, September 12, 2011, 08:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mad Maudie

sure but i do not have a good imagination or else no one thinks i do but if i say something no one cares so i do not tell them things like that i want to be an actor when i grow up they still think i want to be an interior designer even if i am good at it

HAIG you are fuunnyyyy ;D 
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

I love complimenting other people, and that's why I made this thread. All credit for the idea goes to Halig, however. Halig, you're awesome! HiaG, you are hilarious! Maudie, your friends are idiots if they think that about you! You are an incredibly imaginative person, and I think you would be amazing at being an actor!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Mad Maudie

sure but my mom would not like it sadly she thinks most actors go to H---
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

Wow. Thats intense. Not true, though, because the famous actors of the world are usually influenced by WHAT they act as, not their profession. As Revan once said: "What we pretend to be, we often become."

But you are strong-willed and very firm in your faith. I think you could be a great Christian actor.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Mad Maudie

yah are church does plays and i was in St. Bernadette i was a schoolgirl and had seven lines but i got in trouble for getting mad at my brother so i did not get to go in it 
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Redwall Musician

Quote from: Mad Maudie on October 07, 2011, 04:54:25 PM
yah are church does plays and i was in St. Bernadette i was a schoolgirl and had seven lines but i got in trouble for getting mad at my brother so i did not get to go in it  
I was in a Bernadette play. I played the mean girl. It fit me perfectly.

Anyways, Maudie, you are very nice.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

YOU ARE NOT MEAN!!!! YOU ARE VERY NICE AND PATIENT WITH OUR LUNACY!!!!

Mad Maudie

yes but she also is mean take it from me
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Redwall Musician

Not always. Sometimes...

Maudie, you always are positive. Many a time you get sad, but you always cheer up.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Mad Maudie

uuuuuuummmmmm? sure if you say so  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Tiria we are so alike in ways
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

RM, you are very funny and wise. That is hard to pull off at once, so I commend you for it.

Mad Maudie

funny yes wise sometimes sssssshhhhhhh i did  not say that
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

Maudie, you are random, and that's why we get along so well.

Mad Maudie

Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

You siggie is kinda depressing. Why'd you change it so suddenly to something so gloomy?

And you are very wise.