News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Autum of The golden crown RP

Started by Mad Maudie, September 13, 2011, 07:22:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Cadar Coret sat up in his tree watching, quite content to let the others do the work. He awaited the day when he could overthrow Terref. "Yes, do all of my work fer me," he muttered, smiling grimly as Terref's plan worked.

Morena's ears twitched. "I just heard something," he said to Abbess Minny.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Mad Maudie

"Your work?" Greneth asked him

"Well what is it?" The old abbess asked but they were to late

Groutmouth had gotten the blanket and rag Larach had put some or the mildly red liquid on it coming from behind the badger she put it over the ancient badgers mouth Moonstripe had know chance to yell for help she passed out obediently they rolled her up in the blanket and dragged her out of redwall they made it back to the camp with much arguing.

Midnight was at the council of war so was Candyapple she was voicing her opinion as Hares are known to do
"Well i say let them come we will be ready and besides they are vermin by definition STUPID!" she said as the formole came in
'Oh them'n's terrible beasties stole 'er' burhurburhur oim going to  ruin the larders burhur!" he wailed coming in
"You are not going to ruing the larders" Candyapple said shocked at the very idea
"Formole dinggy what is it who stole who?" Midnight said a sense of urgency in her voice that normally wasn't there
"The Varmints theym stolered Mudder Moonstripe they did's oh burhur!"  he wailed piteously.
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

Morena roared like a lion, then ran, his paws pounding the ground like pistons as he ran. The black wildcat ran after them, but was too late. They vanished into the trees and he was restrained by Streamrush and Riverfern. "'Ey up there, matey! If'n ye try an' go out there alone, ye'll git yerself killed!"
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Mad Maudie

Midnight ran up and tried to fallow she had a special friendship with the old badgermum
"How could they they took her why?" she asked tears leaving trails of tears down her face

Abbess Minny called all the redwallers to redwall
"who shall go and find the old badgermum?" she asked looking around
"Candyapple and i will go!" nightfire said
"Um Midnight!" the abbes started to say but she was silenced by Skipper blackwater the skipper was black like his daughter but had blue eyes int=stead of the almost black that midnight had

OOC post more soon Skper is an anybdy persn 
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

Morena had calmed down somewhat, and was now sitting in the abbey's ash tree, staring blankly at nothing in particular.

Streamrush and Riverfern consoled Midnight. "'Ey, it'll be alright. We'll catch the scum, that'ns fer sure."

Mad Maudie

"But what if they what if they!" she broke down crying till skipper of otters came up
"Listen now i will not have my daughter the daughter of the skipper crying over some thing look you know i love you but you need to grow up and stop crying like a baby you need to go out there and get her back" he said looking at her with his soft side. Midnight noticed the admiring glance that her father gave Riverfern for being able to calm her down something he almost never could do!

OK the kipper of otters is not old midnight technically is not his daughter he got married to midnights mom after midnight was born so he is still young midnights mom was killed in an accident a while ago so he is still like only 19 or 20

OOC Nightfire warning at the end Skipper is going to propose to Riverfern you can say No but he still will do it.
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

OOC:  :D That sounds awesome. BIC:

Morena lashed his tail and stalked off, knowing there wasn't much good he could do for the moment.

Riverfern and Streamrush were whispering to each other. "We neet to git that old badger back 'ere safe'n' sound, ye know." Rush said. Fern nodded agreement. "I say we gather a small band o' good trackers an' leave now while the scent's fresh." She turned to Skipper and Midnight. "'Ey up there, ye two! Do ye want to 'elp us git that badger back?"

Mad Maudie

midnight took hold of herself
"Are you kidding i'll slay any vermin that looked at her" she said hatred for all vermin in her voice
"Midnight no leave some of them for us wowowwooottt" candy said looking at her and laughing the skipper of otters smiled at them
"OK then i will go to you need a leader other than a Sly fox No offense" he said winking a Moreno childishly and laughing   
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

Morena bared his long white fangs savagely. "What sort of weapons do you abbeybeast stock here?"

Mad Maudie

"Us otters all carry slings and some carry Throwing Javelins as for the abbey i do not know i have been down south for a season" he said looking at the abbess
"We have shovels and pitchforks and butchering knifes" She said thinking it might be enough
"Mother abbes we have martins sword somewhere but we have not seen it for ages someone hid it from all eyes a while ago   
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

Morena nodded. "That will do me." He went and grabbed five long vegatable knives from the kitchen and thrust them into his belt, then took a long stave, checking for any cracks in the wood.

Mad Maudie

midnight took out her sling a pouch of round smooth heavy river stones and a Javelin made of stout oak and carved by skipper candyapple took out her sabre and swung it expertly
"I see you can use that thing candy!" Skipper said with a face of mock shock and admiration.
"So when are we leaving?" Midnight and candy said at the same time both yearning for adventure

OOC i know why this is so boring we are the only people to post HELLO ANYONE OUT THERE BUT US??????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Redwall Musician

Diamond came up to the search party, her dirk at her side, her husband armed with his sword.
"At your service, wot!"
"Mama! I be good why yous gone," Jewel said. She then added, "Wot!"
"Be on your best behavior," Diamond said.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Mad Maudie

"Good Diamond we will need you anyone else?" Midnight asked. Candy looked at Jewel
"Yes you will or I'll give you a spankin Wot Wot!" she said trying to look serious at the little hare   
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Redwall Musician

Jewel stuck her tongue out. She then smiled sweetly, "You better be good, or my dad give you bigged spanking," she giggled.
Diamond eyed Jewel, and she became quiet.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."