News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Fall of the Cellars!

Started by Eulaliaaa!, June 11, 2015, 07:55:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eulaliaaa!

Gurgle gurgle gurgle, I can't swim! *throws pick-axe at Skarzs for revenge as I drown*
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Hickory

*catches pickaxe and snaps the top off of the shaft*
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

Mm, should I let her drown?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

*releases stormfin into river*

The Skarzs

*Tosses a piece of wood for Eul.* Your life is now in your own hands.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

Funny, we just defeated the leader of the revolt with a river.

Faiyloe

Let us lock her up on a prison island.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Eulaliaaa!

*paddles over to river bank* *spreads wings and hovers in air* *grabs Skarzs and flies up, then lets go*
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Faiyloe

How many times do I have to tell you... he is a rock.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

*Is wondering why Eul is trying to fly while holding on to me.* Hey. . . do you think she's trying to drop me in the river?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

Danish Vikings, deploy! *Millions of danish vikings charge in* *Swag flying turtles carrying norman soldiears attack the dropships* Chaos has returned.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Eulaliaaa!

Quote from: The Skarzs on June 14, 2015, 01:56:42 AM
*Is wondering why Eul is trying to fly while holding on to me.* Hey. . . do you think she's trying to drop me in the river?

I don't know, can you swim?

Izeroth

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on June 14, 2015, 08:32:12 AM
Danish Vikings, deploy! *Millions of danish vikings charge in* *Swag flying turtles carrying norman soldiears attack the dropships* Chaos has returned.

I don't know why you fools insist on using outdated technology. It really isn't very cost-effective.

*Cellar Defense soldiers fire on the vikings*

Morgazath

*Slowly get up from my injuries. Looks around and sees my dead brethren scattered all around me. Mounting fury builds up inside me like a torrent. An escalating roar literally sets the mountains shaking.*

I'm not finished yet! You leave me no choice!

*Shoots a red beam into the sun (Or moon.), making it turn blood-red, it now sets down rays of red. Every single creature that has been killed rises, for they have turned undead. Black hole-like portals open everywhere, releasing a powerful force of strange creatures, armed with laser, blasters, plasma cannons and many more items of destruction.*

It's time to end this, once and for all.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Søren

I'm retired from the forum