News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Cellar Security Command

Started by Izeroth, June 12, 2015, 01:22:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izeroth

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on June 12, 2015, 03:08:34 AM
*breaks out of cage* Hahahahaha! Madness is uncontainable! You cannot hold back the insanity! It is you, who is corrupted, not us! Mwahahaha! *starts throwing grenades all over the place and laughing maniacally*

*The room, which has been built with grenade-proof materials, is undamaged*

*Yet another cage traps Eulalia*

Eulaliaaa!

*breaks out of cage yet again* I'll leave you to your ideas and dreams of order, but if you try to restore it again, I shall return and burn this place to the ground! *turns and walks towards the door*
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Jetthebinturong

I don't think Soren and Izeroth and everyone who wants a Cellars government realise how boring and serious they're trying to make it. And yes that was meant to be offensive, sometimes people need a wake-up call.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Izeroth

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on June 12, 2015, 03:57:36 PM
I don't think Soren and Izeroth and everyone who wants a Cellars government realise how boring and serious they're trying to make it. And yes that was meant to be offensive, sometimes people need a wake-up call.

I don't really care about the Cellars government... I was just doing this to provide an alternative to... whatever Eul is doing.

Søren

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on June 12, 2015, 03:57:36 PM
I don't care if it was offensive or not: This is the Cellars. No one cares!  ;D I've said from the beginning I didn't want the strict order! I love the Cellats today way more then a week ago. It's fun dude.
If anything Jet, I don't think you realize how light hearted the past few weeks have supposed to have been.

I'm retired from the forum

Eulaliaaa!

This was all supposed to be funny, I wasn't being serious about tearing down the Cellars government and bringing back chaos. It's always been crazy, and I was just trying to add to the fun  :P
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Søren

And the whole election was supposed to be funny.

Eulaliaaa!

I'm laughing my head off  ::) but seriously, we wouldn't actually let Soren run the Cellars, it would blow up within seconds ( :-X).

Søren

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on June 12, 2015, 07:35:49 PM
I'm laughing my head off  ::) but seriously, we wouldn't actually let Soren run the Cellars, it would blow up within seconds ( :-X).

Eulaliaaa!

Faiyloe

Yeah I would probably end up blowing him up myself. That is, after he drove me insane.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?