News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Mafia 2.5?

Started by Skyblade, July 22, 2015, 06:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Post your vote in bold. Vote changes are allowed.

A message to the Town:
2 (22.2%)
You have to kill
1 (11.1%)
a member of of the Mafia
2 (22.2%)
today
0 (0%)
or you will lose.
4 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Gonff the Mousethief

Don't do it to me Soren! *Staets bawling at the cat's tear*
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Leatho Shellhound

I am so sorry, I had long work days this past week, so I spent my free time catching up on sleep.

So I how did I die?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Skyblade

That's understandable. Um.. well.. *awkward laugh* I was the Cupid, and I paired you and Rrrrr because you're both otters. So when Rrrrr was taken away, you were too.

Hey, it could've been worse. you could've been killed on the first Night (like me ::))

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Leatho Shellhound

What?! Oh well, hopfully another time you and I will last a little longer. :)
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Skyblade

Yeah...

Hopefully so! :)

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on July 28, 2015, 11:59:36 PM
ROUND THREE (NIGHT) HAS BEGUN.

The friends had managed to assure themselves that the mafia would not strike again. Soren had issued invitations to a pool party, so everyone could chill, and everybody had accepted. Everybody had arrived and was hanging out inside the house, drinking sparkling cider and munching on gyro wraps that Corn had kindly brought.

"Hey, Eul, how's the fanfic coming along?"

Eulalia looked up from the plate at the questioner, Gonff. "Oh, fine. Not much to tell about it, I don't have a lot of time for writing." She wondered why Gonff had chosen to make some conversation, but he was a pretty friendly guy and she knew he was just being nice.

After everyone was suitably fed and watered, they all headed out to the pool and proceeded to enjoy the lavish, 200 meter expanse of water that Soren (or rather, his family) owned. Everybody congratulated him on the great idea, and Sky, rrrrr and leatho were not mentioned.

About fourty-five minutes after going outside, Corn dressed and said, "Well, I need to head home. It's 10:30, my parents will kill me, I have dance practice in the morning."

Soren had been laughing at a joke that Plugg had just told him, and tried to keep a straight face as he turned to face Sky. "Alright, alright. Everybody should go home, I shouldn't really have guests this late anyway."

Reluctantly the rest climbed out and dried off, then got cressed and gathered their things. "So, Corn, where to?" said Soren.

Corn pointed down the street. "Down seventh and a right on Elm."

The crowded main street stood between them and seventh. The group appraoched the area and were about to cross when a large SUV with tinted windows turned onto Main, temporarily blinding them all. A dark, unrecognisable figure darted forward and gave Corn a hard shove. She stumbled backwards onto Main street, no longer blinded, and time seemed to strech out. She gave a shocked look to no one in particular, then the SUV smashed into her.

ROUND THREE (NIGHT) HAS ENDED, WITH CORNFLOWER MM KILLED BY A SPEEDING CAR.

"So, Inspecter, whadda we got here?"

The inspector stood up from crouching over the body. "Eh, run over victim. Tire marks are covering the entire back, no fingerprints available. The entire group is back under police surveillance..." he sighed. "Wierdest case I've seen in a while. She was a doctor, too."

The officer assumed he was talking about the body.

Thanks, guys. Bye bye, me! (Out of curiousity, why do y'all persist on thinking it me or gonff?) ALSO, thanks for waiting for me, people. . .

Skyblade

Yeah, I feel you, Corny. But it's cool. We've got next game, which I plan to STORM.

Cornflower MM

I'm glad. . . Because I plan on hosting it! :P If that's alright with everyone else, of course? :)

Skyblade

Well, Eul was going to do a Redwall-themed Mafia game next. You could do one before her, I think she'll be fine with that :)

Cornflower MM

Or the one after that. :P

Skyblade

We could have multiple games. I don't know. I want to start Round 3 already.

Cornflower MM

Yessss! Can you do that, though? HAve more than one game going at a time?

Eulaliaaa!

I'm fine with either way, really. I'll leave it up to you, Corn.

Also, I'd wait to start another round. We already have two rounds going, I'm thinking that's enough as of right now. Granted, we are waiting on Rain and I hope it won't be for long, but when she comes back... wouldn't it be a little hard to keep track of three games?
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Cornflower MM

Oh, please, Eul! Don't leave it up to me! I'll agonize for hours! (No, I'm being serious. I will argue with myself for literally hours over something like this.)

Also, excellent points. :)