News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Kirby Adventures Of Randomness

Started by Coobreedan, September 17, 2011, 09:06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Bob shrieked, floating back to Luke's shoulder. Luke rolled his eyes. "Quit overreacting." He began firing Nova Beam waves at the mass of Zero again
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

Meta Knight pulled out a wand.
"Time to end this." He said.
Zero noticed the wand and fled. He would be back.
"Okay, okay." TAC said. "Remember, we should be chasing a star. Let's go!"
TAC walked down the path towards The Desert. The second part of their quest had began.

OCC: The next person to post must make the Chapter 2: The Desert title like the first one!
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Tiria Wildlough

OOC: I did. I just quoted your first post and erased the things I didn't need. LAZY. ;D
BIC:
Chapter Two:
The Desert

Hydra gazed around. 'I've never been here before,' she said. 'Doesn't look like a very good place for water powers, does it?'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Tiria Wildlough

OOC: Sorry for DPing, but I really want this to go on.

BIC:
Arita suddenly noticed a small shriveled being crouching in the dust. She bent over. 'What's that?'
The thing burst forth with a stream of words in another language. Arita addressed it in her own.
'Sokksabai, pukmahk. Neakh chmueh ey?'

OOC: What she said was 'Hello, friend. What is your name?'
I'm not a hipster.

eualaia

you see someone walk out from behind a dune*

hello, im artix
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Tiria Wildlough

Hydra looked up. 'Oh hi, Artix. Might you know what these little sandy things are?'
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Luke peered carefully at it, then scanned the little sandy things. "Odd. My Scan Visor simply says that they're an unknown variant of desert beastie with large water capacity, like a camel."
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

Hydra suddenly whirled around and grabbed her tail. 'Owch! It just bit me!'
Shadowbender snickered. 'It's probably never tasted otter tail before, maybe that's considered a delicacy.' She suddenly slapped her ankle. 'Yow! There's another one of these...things, and it just bit me!'
I'm not a hipster.

eualaia

cuts a few of the sand monsters ?!? wat the heck

Coobreedan

"Ah, glad to see another paladin." Said Meta Knight, beheading a sand monster.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Tiria Wildlough

Arita shot some of them. 'What are we going to do? There are millions of them.'
I'm not a hipster.

eualaia

"we will do this"
vaporizes all of the sandy things*

Coobreedan

OOC: Try to talk in a RPing fashion. eulalaia. BIC:

"There's a possibility they will respawn so we must use  this time to carry on chasing that star, not forgetting Dark Matter too." Meta Knight said as he unfolded his wings. "Let's go!"

Tiria Wildlough

Hydra nodded. 'Good idea. Let's get going.'
I'm not a hipster.

eualaia

"i can move faster then all of ye"

calls medium sized dragon and flies away*

OOC: hey nightfire i'm racing ya